Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WI - Week 4 Later Today....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sabab172, 25 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - Ive got my WI later today on week 4. I definately thinks my loss has really slowed down and Ive stuck to it with only 3 days on SS+ and the rest SS. What has your weight losses been about a month into it. Will it only be 2lb a weeks or so now? LOL S XXXX Ill let you know later how I get on!:wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun

Good luck with your weigh in! Weekly losses can vary enormously but it should still average at around a stone per month so try to look at four week averages. I could lose 1lb one week and then 6lbs the next.

Let us know how you get on.

xx

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

definitely agree with Porgeous. I know have monthly weigh in's with CDC and have my next WI on Wednesday. I think it is definitely the best thing for me! I have kept an idea on my weight loss on my scales at home and if you take last week (5th week) it looks as though I only lost 0.5lb that week, yet weighing myself today, looks as though I have lost about 4lb already this week and it's not over yet! So, when I get my weigh in results for the month on wednesday I will feel good, whereas if I had my official weigh in last week and really had only lost half pound, I would have been gutted.

Not sure if that's made sense, but in essence, everyone is different in their weekly losses, but you should lose a stone a month, so don't be put off if one week you have a low loss as the next week will make up for it x

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    my losses are below hun, Im addicted to my scales (wish i wasnt ), well done and good luck.xx

6. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - what was I moaning about earlier - Ive lost 5lb - hurrah. Im now half weigh and I feel great. Stick with it - dont doubt! Thank you to all your positive comments it really does help LOL SXXXXXXXXX

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yayy well done excellent :) x

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done hun.xx

9. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done! You should feel very proud.

LOL at "half weigh" rather than "half way". Deliberate or a Freudian slip...?;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.