• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI Week 4 well shocked

missyl

wooooooo!!! Well done girl! I've seen you give a lot of encouragement to people - so I'm sure its a kind of karma hehe :) Congrats, good luck to that size 8!

lillie

weighs a lot less
5lbs you jammy beggar ,are you feeling back to normal now hun xx(well as normal as you get lol)

Wow, thats great. You must be really motivated again now. Hope you're feeling better too. Julia x

Sara4

Gold Member
well that is a nice start to the week! Great motivation to get stuck back in. Well done!

Well done, you lucky duck!! You are doing great!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
5lbs you jammy beggar ,are you feeling back to normal now hun xx(well as normal as you get lol)
Thanks lil...not quiet 100% but, as normal as i get hehe x Don't quiet know how i have done t as when i was eating i had a tad of choccie oopsx
Well That's just fab, well done how are you feeling now?
Not too bad hun..nearly there..have week n half of antibis left so should be fine in no time
wooooooo!!! Well done girl! I've seen you give a lot of encouragement to people - so I'm sure its a kind of karma hehe :) Congrats, good luck to that size 8!
Thanks hunni, if it is karma ..then i love it lol spoke to the chemist today and the lowest the will let me go on LT is 9st 2lbs fingers crossed that'll take me to and 8 ..if not i will do a food keotosis diet i downloaded of the net xx

Wow, thats great. You must be really motivated again now. Hope you're feeling better too. Julia x
Thanks julia..yes onwards and downwards lol

well that is a nice start to the week! Great motivation to get stuck back in. Well done!
Well done, you lucky duck!! You are doing great!!
wow thats fab :) :)

becky x
Thanks guys xxxxx:D Love ya all!!

Nice one ya lucky sod 5lb, brilliant chick good for youxxxxx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
:scale: Very well done Nic..im pleased for u xx Glad ur feelin back to normal chick x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks hunni.... xxxx

louizekj

Silver Member
Well done honey!! 5lbs is excellent!xxx

Bindi

Silver Member
Great loss nictastic, well done you!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Woohooo well done Nic honey xxxx