• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI week 7 whoop whoop

Nikita10

Hi everyone I just got weighed today instead of Tuesday because the pharmacist wasn't in and I lost another 6.5lbs :D and I feel great xxx

I went shopping yesterday and bought 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of work trousers and 4 tops and guess what???
Yes they were all a size 16 :happy096:

I can't remember the last time I was this size but I love the feeling and want to keep up my good work.

Thank you to everyone for the support I couldn't do it without you, even though I don't say much I do read most posts and that's where I get my inspiration so thanks again xxx:grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congrats that is fantastic news, you must be delighted you are and inspiration to us all. Keep up the great work x

Aoife

Silver Member
Whow Size 16, well done. Congrats on your loss.

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Nikita,
well done that's a great weight loss. It must be great to get into the size 16, it is one of the goals I have in mind. So congratulations and enjoy wearing the new clothes.
Doirin

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
fanbloodytastic!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana dancer:

you must feel amazing! you are doing fantastic honey - keep it up :) x

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done on the great loss and for the 16s!

That's great. Keep going and you will be at your goal in no time.

becks

Great news it will you such a boost to carry on
Becks

Hi everyone I just got weighed today instead of Tuesday because the pharmacist wasn't in and I lost another 6.5lbs :D and I feel great xxx

I went shopping yesterday and bought 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of work trousers and 4 tops and guess what???

I can't remember the last time I was this size but I love the feeling and want to keep up my good work.

Thank you to everyone for the support I couldn't do it without you, even though I don't say much I do read most posts and that's where I get my inspiration so thanks again xxx:grouphugg:
Great weight loss Nikita and well done you
You have lost loads now and you'll need a new wardrobe soon hehe x :)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Fantastic result! Well done you x

CAZ72

Silver Member
Well done hun!!! i'm so pleased for you...its a great feeling when you fit into smaller sizes isn't it!!! Caz xx

Thank you to everyone for all the positive comments, it's given me such a boost xxx

Tridi

BECKS
Wooooooow ur weightloss is amazing i am just stunned!!I need to around d same as u, so 1st question: How long did it take u in total and 2nd how is ur skin coping??

Thanks for letting me know and Hey......Can't get over it, your such an inspiration

Fantastic loss Nikita well done and it's great getting into smaller sizes isn't it x:):)

Glad to hear you are lovin' clothes shopping now that you are a smaller size, well done, it's blooming fantastic, isn't it!!!!

BECKS
Wooooooow ur weightloss is amazing i am just stunned!!I need to around d same as u, so 1st question: How long did it take u in total and 2nd how is ur skin coping??

Thanks for letting me know and Hey......Can't get over it, your such an inspiration
Thank you Tridi, it has taken me 7 weeks in total, I am now on Wk8.

The skin is coping ok It certainly isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be :p it does feel loose in places but I am hoping the exercise & swimming will sort that out :D:D

well done hunni thats great news. kkeep up the hard work.
xx