WI - Wk 1

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
Well Week 1 has ended, I have to say I have craved bread, especially because the day before I started the plan I had bought a soft lovely hedgehog loaf and its been waving at me and shouting to the butter to go play with it !!:eek:

Anyhow ... I stayed away from the evil bread, and LOST >> 6lbs << Woot !! lol

So the exercise begins... I did get on it and didnt last long, BUT I will be back on it tomorrow and the next day...i will be on it a little longer by the end of the week

Good luck all for this week !

Well done hun - what a fab first week's lose, you must be so very pleased with yourself! Glad to hear you manage to keep away from that demon bread lol!

Good luck with the exercise this week - it's a thought but so worth it. I'm off to a tums, bums and thighs class tonight for an hour and I'll probably collapse on the sofa when I get home and give hubby the "Bambi eyes" and petted lip for a little foot rub and tlc!!! Whether I get it or not is another question....

Well done x

well done that is brilliant. sets you right up for week 2!

thanks all, im just off to the sjop for some extras, well for some soups to try and a fudge bar to try too.

Great loss :D Well done you ! x

Well Week 1 has ended, I have to say I have craved bread, especially because the day before I started the plan I had bought a soft lovely hedgehog loaf and its been waving at me and shouting to the butter to go play with it !!:eek:

Anyhow ... I stayed away from the evil bread, and LOST >> 6lbs << Woot !! lol

So the exercise begins... I did get on it and didnt last long, BUT I will be back on it tomorrow and the next day...i will be on it a little longer by the end of the week

Good luck all for this week !
Good start Stick at it. My weigh in is in wednesday I'm going to be so disappointed if I have not lost anything.

Back