• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI WK14 =) Bit confused????

Well i have just got back from weigh in number 14 , 1 day early(as usually weigh in on a saturday)and i am so happy!!!

Thing is after all this time still can't get my head around converting kilo's to stones and pounds. My chemist sometimes converts it for me other than that i normally check when i get back as sometimes she does seem to miss out the essential 1lb or 2!!

Anyhow this week i lost 5kilos :eek: and she put me down for 8lbs?! Am i right in thinking that 1kilo=2.2lbs therefore i have lost 11lb :eek::eek::eek:

Either way be it 8 or 11,:banana dancer:i am ecstatic and jigging around and my goal is getting closer

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Predator

Silver Member
Indeedy! You're correct:
5 kilograms = 11.0231131 pounds

:D Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator

Silver Member
I hope I get a great loss like that haha :p I bet you're well happy now

dd26

wow!! amazing loss, well done! x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Slinks thats freaking fantastic!!!!
And yes 5kg = 11lbs!!

Well done :D

I hope I get a great loss like that haha :p I bet you're well happy now
I am happy,it's an understatement actually i'm singing from the rooftops!! I don't know how i managed it to be fair. Good luck i'm sure you will be over the moon with your next loss you are doing great.

wow!! amazing loss, well done! x

Thanks dd,never thought i would get so far.
Keep up the good work

X
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Slinks thats freaking fantastic!!!!
And yes 5kg = 11lbs!!

Well done :D

Thankyou summer,your going to have an amazing loss on Monday ;)
Good Luck X

Well done Alison, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work, you're doing so great!

Aww Bev,thanks. Had another sort out yesterday and bagged up 4 bin bagfulls of fat clothes :D

Well done thats a wicked loss!:clap:

Wow Wow!!1 Great loss!! How happy you must be!!! Congrats!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
oh i hope i have a big loss monday :) keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Thats amazing, well done! I loathe the Metric WI too.

wow fantastic loss, what sort of losses do you usually get? xxx

Isha

What a fantastic result. Well done for all your hard work. It's so inspiring for us early Lipotrimmers.

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Really well done to you Alison..that is fab!

Alex

WOW Slinky thats fantastic. You must be absolutely thrilled to get a result like that on week 14!!!!!! Whats your secret :worthy:

MiniB

Here we go again!
Did you do anything different this week Alison to get such a good result? The weeks I drink at least 4lts of water a day is the weeks when I have good losses. Let us know your secret, PLEASE!!!