• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI,

Sheep

on the up lol
woohoo just come bk from wi, lost another 3 lbs, BMI now 25.7 ,
im now 11stone 5 and a half,
so just 5 n half to shift and i will be eating :eek:
i think my body is ready for food as for the last few weeks i feel like i am getting hungry no matter how much water i drink :sigh:

LT Rocks :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
well done hun you are doing brilliantly. you must be nearly at your goal?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
That is fantastic, you have done brilliantly xxx

Shazpaz

WOW hun, you've done fantastic. Good on ya.xx

Sheep

on the up lol
well done hun, two more weeks then u get to join the lipotrim maintenance crew lol xxxx
lol yup and im scared :p

thx guys n girls for ur post, would never of got this far with out every one :grouphugg:

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
class! You must be so proud. I'm so inspired by you, I hope I can be as consistent as you've been. You deserve all this hard earned joy!

FANATASTIC!! well done - when i read posts like that it makes me want to reach goal - whenever that might be!! You're soooo good!

Thats fab ! Well done !

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well done Sheep that is amazing, Good for you..X :)

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
sheep congrats x I love seeing how well people like you have managed to do it makes it all seem so acheivable with the right attitude and support :)

well done you...wont be long to shift those last few pounds, lucky you!!!...you deserve to be feeling ready for food...lol..:)

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
S: 16st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st4lb Loss: 2st0lb(12.28%)
Thats fantastic Sheep, your sooooo close now you jammy git:D im starting to dream about eating food.

Well done babe, you really are nearly there!!!! You better start planning the detail of your refeed cos you will be eating real soon now x
planning food lol no chance im scared to, i have my best m8 planning for me the fact hes a chef helps :D