Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

** wicked wednesday daily thread **

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Good morning :D Hope we all have a fab day :D

I am on day 3 of 1000 plan , stuck 100 % and not liking what the scales say BUT CDC did warn me that the first few days could show a gain due to the addition of carbs so hoping they start going down aagain soon before before it starts to make me worry too much :/

I am off to playgroup this morning then a friend is coming back for lunch and then we are off to mog round the shops , and do our charity shop trawl :D Then its cooking mine and kids tea and then a lonely evening as hubby is away with work tonight :( this is when I am most likely to cheat .. as i am a secret eater and when I am alone and bored ..... BUT I wont .. I am determined to stick 100 % this week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Stuck to it the rest of yday and woke up with a 2lb weightloss!! Yaaaaayyyyy so now 250% success from now on :) I'm determend to fit into my clothe that are way to small for my holiday!!! I'm not 17st1 so want to be in 16s for weigh in next week! And then i want to be nearly 15s by the end of the month! So friggin determined today! I need to do this and I have to block out the little voice in my head who wants me to eat :(

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning Katie & Kimmie glad to see so much enthusiasm this morning l too have had a 100% week so far , l too was a secret eater as my hubby is away working at the moment l'm delighted to say l haven't had anything l shouldn't, so in control at present good luck one weighing in :D:D

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats the same here I'm a secret eater! I'd even be as quiet as I can while I'm trying to find food even when I'm alone in the house! It's stupid :((

6. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I think many of us have struggled with secret eating. That's what undid my attempt at Cambridge just after Christmas - my girlfriend was at work and I just wanted food so so bad and gave in. Ended up telling her later, of course, which defeats the point, but still :(

On a happier note, today is day 10 of my re-start, and I even went and did some exercise today! Swimming. Not much, I'll admit, but it's a start :) ...right?

7. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Omg omg omg I'm going to try wedding dresses on tomorrow and I'm not even engaged lol

8. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I got engaged in September and I've been trying them on too!! they make you feel so pretty!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.