** wicked wednesday daily thread **

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Good morning :D Hope we all have a fab day :D

I am on day 3 of 1000 plan , stuck 100 % and not liking what the scales say BUT CDC did warn me that the first few days could show a gain due to the addition of carbs so hoping they start going down aagain soon before before it starts to make me worry too much :/

I am off to playgroup this morning then a friend is coming back for lunch and then we are off to mog round the shops , and do our charity shop trawl :D Then its cooking mine and kids tea and then a lonely evening as hubby is away with work tonight :( this is when I am most likely to cheat .. as i am a secret eater and when I am alone and bored ..... BUT I wont .. I am determined to stick 100 % this week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Stuck to it the rest of yday and woke up with a 2lb weightloss!! Yaaaaayyyyy so now 250% success from now on :) I'm determend to fit into my clothe that are way to small for my holiday!!! I'm not 17st1 so want to be in 16s for weigh in next week! And then i want to be nearly 15s by the end of the month! So friggin determined today! I need to do this and I have to block out the little voice in my head who wants me to eat :(

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning Katie & Kimmie glad to see so much enthusiasm this morning l too have had a 100% week so far , l too was a secret eater as my hubby is away working at the moment l'm delighted to say l haven't had anything l shouldn't, so in control at present good luck one weighing in :D:D

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats the same here I'm a secret eater! I'd even be as quiet as I can while I'm trying to find food even when I'm alone in the house! It's stupid :((

6. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I think many of us have struggled with secret eating. That's what undid my attempt at Cambridge just after Christmas - my girlfriend was at work and I just wanted food so so bad and gave in. Ended up telling her later, of course, which defeats the point, but still :(

On a happier note, today is day 10 of my re-start, and I even went and did some exercise today! Swimming. Not much, I'll admit, but it's a start :) ...right?

7. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Omg omg omg I'm going to try wedding dresses on tomorrow and I'm not even engaged lol

8. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I got engaged in September and I've been trying them on too!! they make you feel so pretty!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.