Wii exercise game

Mrs-B

Hi

I've recently started SW and I am looking for something to ease me back into exercise. I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good Wii fitness game?

I have Kettlebells/DVDs, but I just wanted something else for back up, as I hate getting bored.

Thanks x

EASports Active2 is a good one, there's loads of stuff on it, you can do preset progammes or make your own, currently £7 in morisons, a real bargain as it includes strap on sensors and heart rate monitor plus an exercise band

Thanks guys, I already have wii fit and enjoy using it. I'm off to Morrison's tomorrow so will check out EA sports 2.

I've just bought EA Sports Active 2 and was thinking of setting up an online group if you guys would want to join in?

I used EA Active 2, but the sensors weren't picking some of my movements up, and also they kept cutting out so I now use Biggest Loser Challenge. Another vote for Just Dance 3 too - you can buy points for more songs which I tend to do this week - Mario looks cool :p

my idea of exercise is dance, so I have zumba for the wii and love it. At the moment I have tendonitis so can't exercise the same, but need to do something and I have seen kettle bells mentioned and wondered if you can use them to tone without having to throw yourself around the room as in zumba.

I have a kettlebell they are great for toning and doesn't really involve any jumping about at all there more like stretches... just harder i always just look on youtube for kettlebell workouts

I have a kettlebell they are great for toning and doesn't really involve any jumping about at all there more like stretches... just harder i always just look on youtube for kettlebell workouts

Thx for that - will have a look on youtube and see and if it doesn't really involve moving my foot too much I may give it a go as gotta do something as missing exercise and know its key to weight loss .......... for me anyway :D
Missing zumba tho as used to do it 5 nights a week and was toning up great.,

FINALLY got the group set up :D

EA Sports Active 2

Group name: Minimins
Password: minimins

(Original I know lol) Everyone, feel free to join if you have the game :)

Back