Wii fit and good and healty food

taniav

IS anyone in here using the wii fit as a diet program. At the moment i'm using the wii fit as my main exercise. I work 12 hours shift. When i go to work is night and went i came back is dark aswell so the best thing for me to exercise is the wii. All i see in here is people doing all sorts of diet programs but i would like to know if there is anyone in here that is only using the wii fit as the diet program. I manage to lose so far 5lb since i started last monday and i'm doing very well but i would like to find a friend to be able to talk to and to be able to give and take support. Is anyone in here in the same situation.

My weightloss plan is very similar to yours. I am generally following GL priniciples on the diet front (using the Nigel Denby 7-Day GL book) with WII and dog walking providing my main exercise. I am using the WII Fitness Coach "game" as it puts together whole workouts. Currently I am doing 30 mins a day cardio workout. I only started on Monday so no results yet, but I'm already finding the workout easier. I did similar last year and lost 2 stone but put them back on over the autumn/winter :sigh: so could definitely do with a buddy to keep me on track this year :)

Back