Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wii fit and weight watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nomi240306, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. nomi240306

nomi240306 Member

hey, just thought I'd post about the wii fit. Im finding it really good and easy to do in the privacy of the living room. I have been off exercise for the last 8 months with a slipped disk and loving my wii.

Does anyone have any easy exercise videos that dont require you to be an athletic size 8 in the first place?

Thanks!

(19 lbs to go!):p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i am a very unathletic almost 15st lass and i LOVE the wii fitness coach.. have you tried it?

you do fitness tests at the beginning and then it calibrates routines suitable to your fitness level.. i really enjoy doing mine each day and you can do anything from 15 minutes to over an hour a session if you want - i just stick to 15 minutes now, but will build up to 30 eventually if i ever get fit enough. :)

4. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    I had a good over the easter on a friends wii fit, i loved it. My son is getting a wii for his birthday in July and im hoping that i can get the wii fit for my birthday a few days later :) Cant wait!

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Look in the ARGOS !

Jellibabe - I went into Argos last night and they are selling a Wii Package - £200+ but you get a Wii consile, Wii Fit, some games and a battery pack - might be worth looking into ?

Tracy

6. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love my wii fit, although i cant do much on it at the moment and i look ridiculous, i generally do around 10mins, not much but better than nothing, im hoping i'll start seeing an improvement now im on ww! :p

I enjoy the step and boxing ones as i have to think about what im doing so much i dont notice how worn out i am, be careful with the hula hoop one tho, i couldnt walk the next day lol ;)

7. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    I bought a new stepper as my old one broke! I dont really like the new one! im sure it snot counting propperly! i was on it for 25 mins and it only read 15 mins and same with calories!

got my wii fit a few weeks ago and have been using it on and off but have decided to use it 5 times a week now for 30 mins! I like the jogging, hoola hoops and step! Not very good at the muscle excercises or the balance games and have tried and failed at some of the yoga poses although i do the half moon quite well!!

Which exercises give u the best work out? im yet to work up a sweat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.