Wii Fit Challenge Anyone?

debkat

Hi, Im 6 weeks until my hols, and thinking a wii fit challenge would be good, Ive beat my 11 year old on everything now, and she not really challenging it.

So wondered if anyone is up for a bit of a challenge on any or all of the games on wii fit. Personally, I dont tend to do the running, as I end up having to hold a certain two items so they dont hurt, but up for any of the others.

Hula is my favorite, so if anyone is interested, we could post our best score and go from there.

Up for it anyone?

Debs

Hi Debs,
I'd be up for this. I love the Wii Fit when I go on it, but can be lax at actually turning it on! So this would keep me focussed :)

When do we start?
Thelma x

Hi Thelma, how about we both post our current results tomorrow, and then try to beat each other? we can decide from there if there is a particular one or several we want to focus on, hula for me is one, as I need to tighten up around the tummy area now.

And yes I get you. I love wii fit, but do also struggle to turn it on, and I thought if I was challenging someone it would be just the thing I need to spur me on.

Absolutely Claire the more the merrier!

Enjoy the camping and see you when you get back.

Debs

Sounds great Deb. I'm not in until late tonight so will post when I can.

Tummy is fine for me too. Anywhere is fine for me! lol

Thelma :D

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!

I love using the Wii Fit but haven't in ages, I just forget. So this might get me motivated on it!

i'm in,
will do what ever challebge anyone wants me too, so at the moment i guess were looking at the hoola hoop.

Can i join too please. I'm with rest of you in forgetting about it. I love hula and i'm current ski jump and football champ too (but only in our house!)
Its been a while and i think i may need to replace the batteries.

Hi all

Well here goes, my current records are as follows, although lord knows how I got some of these, I got no where near trying just now, so I have my own records to beat:

CURRENT WINNERS AND SCORES:

Hula = 221 spins = Debby
Supa Hula = 340 spins = Debby
Basic Step = 226 points = Debby
Step Plus = 408 points = Debby
Ski Slalom = 0.47.50 = Debby
Ski Jump = 220 = Debby

If you are all in agreement we can post the list of activities (as above) with the current winner, Ive put my name for now to start, that way we will just copy and paste the previous details with our new score, and winning person. Hopefully you will all agree with this, however open to ideas if you think a better way.

Clearly if I missed anything off then just add to the list.

Game on!

Debby

Hula = 307 spins = Lunar Jim
Supa Hula = 340 spins = Debby
Basic Step = 226 points = Debby
Step Plus = 408 points = Debby
Ski Slalom = 0.47.50 = Debby
Ski Jump = 220 = Debby

Sorry, no other scores from me, I did the hula then half an hour on free step while watching telly... I'll do it properly tomorrow, dunno if I'll be any good on the Skiing though, not done them before...

quick question, the hula is the the basic one and the\supa hula are we doing that at 3 mins?

Hi everyone, can I join in??
I can't do mine till tomorrow now but will get on tomorrow evening and see what I can do if thats ok.. used ot a lot when i first got it but have been very lax lately!

x

Hi everyone, can I join in??
I can't do mine till tomorrow now but will get on tomorrow evening and see what I can do if thats ok.. used ot a lot when i first got it but have been very lax lately!

x
all more than welcome,

when you have a new record or you need to add something not already on the list just copy and paste the previous records, and change or add the new bits - hope that makes sense.

Game on

Debs

CURRENT REIGHNING CHAMPIONS:

Hula = 307 spins = Lunar Jim = 22/06/09
Supa Hula = 340 spins = Debby = 22/06/09
Basic Step = 272 points = Debby = 23/06/09
Step Plus = 472 points = Debby = 23/06/09
Ski Slalom = 0.47.50 = Debby = 22/06/09
Ski Jump = 220 = Debby = 22/06/09
Rytham boxing = 135 = Debby = 23/06/09
Heading football = 75 = Debby = 22/06/09

Come on. now add your scores to beat these, or additional excersises not already registered.

Debs

Hula = 314 spins = Tryer = 24/06/09
Supa Hula = 340 spins = Debby = 22/06/09
Basic Step = 272 points = Debby = 23/06/09
Step Plus = 472 points = Debby = 23/06/09
Ski Slalom = 0.29.46 = Tryer = 24/06/09
Ski Jump = 236 = Tryer = 24/06/09
Rytham boxing = 135 = Debby = 23/06/09
Heading football = 207 = Tryer = 24/06/09

ps i have done the ski jump in past and record highest was 329 (don't know how i did it but can't seem to do it again ha ha ha).

Last edited:
Hula = 314 spins = Tryer = 24/06/09
Supa Hula = 789 spins = Lunar Jim = 25/06/09
Basic Step = 311 points = Lunar Jim = 25/06/09
Step Plus = 608 points = Lunar Jim = 25/06/09
Ski Slalom = 0.29.46 = Tryer = 24/06/09
Ski Jump = 298 = Lunar Jim = 25/06/09
Rytham boxing = 324 = Lunar Jim = 25/06/09
Heading football = 207 = Tryer = 24/06/09

Tryer, how the hell did you get 29:46 on the slalom??? :D

Last edited:
Back