wii fit jogging

phill1978

wants to get slim
been using my wii fit plus constantly lately, been doing a hour of jogging everyday. my arms and legs hurt hope i get some results from it. enjoying using the balance board now i have got down to the weight limit. it was rubbish watching friends on theres and knowing i couldn't have a go, so im making up for lost time

I do the jogging on wii fit too!!! Yay!!! lol. Wii fit is awesome, such good fun. Keep up all your good work :)

thanks i will lol, i do a hour ( 2-30 mins) free jog, im knackered after that, do you turn the telly over when your jogging?, i cant leave it on i clock watch lol :)

It depends, sometimes I leave it on cos I like running round the island, other times I stick a dvd on it helps the time go quicker. After 30 mins of that I sound like Im being murdered heh heh. Do you do the Super Hula hoop advanced? Im literally unable to even scream when Ive finished that - just collapse in a heap on the sofa! Its ace for the waist and hips tho :)

yeah i do the advanced hula hoop i know what you mean lol i cant keep it going for the time limit, after 4 mins my legs go like rocks lol its not a pleasant sight

me to that way its only the mrs who has to see me lol. are you any good at that stupid chicken game?

I remember when I first got my wii fit for about a month I was going on it for 2 1/2 - 3 hours a day, I don't know how I managed that lol!! I have put on over 2stone in the past 12-15months though due to medication and obviously over eating and lack of exercise, I think I better get it back out tomorrow I used to love the super hula hoop advanced I used to play that one over and over

well done:)

I have the WII fitness coach, she's horrid:8855: she makes me work so hard!

I do recommend it though;)

what do you class the wii fit jogging as please when working out activity points mod or high? Ive been using it constantly too but 3 x 20mins lol its amazing another good one is ea sports :) 30 day challenge is hard work but see great benefits when you want to tone body :)

I dont have any other fitness games for it as *technically* the wii is my sons. Might have to get a few more games for it tho to keep things interesting!
Activity points confuse the hell out of me - so I dont bother working them out. If I know Ive exercised during the day and Im absolutely starving and have used all my points I'll go over them and have a banana or WW treat cos I know it wont do any damage.

same as me too i dont count Activity points i dont understand them, i have a few fitness games ea sports active, more ea active ( has a great step aerobics section on it) and the biggest loser us game, if you were looking to get a new game ea is good one i think the only problem with it is you need to get the first version to get the leg strap and resistance bands , i think you can buy the packs on line ( leg strap and resistance bands),

what do you class the wii fit jogging as please when working out activity points mod or high? Ive been using it constantly too but 3 x 20mins lol its amazing another good one is ea sports :) 30 day challenge is hard work but see great benefits when you want to tone body :)

sorry dont count activty points dont really understand them, have you go the ea more workout game, i really like like that :)

sorry dont count activty points dont really understand them, have you go the ea more workout game, i really like like that :)

I was wondering about the extra work outs is it much different to the normal first one? and worth getting?? if so that will be on the next list of things to try out hehe thanks! :)

I was wondering about the extra work outs is it much different to the normal first one? and worth getting?? if so that will be on the next list of things to try out hehe thanks! :)

get it i so much better than the first one, theres a island tropical beach with all the trimmings , water skiing, step aerobics,new boxing warm us and cool downs, my only tiny niggle with it is it a shame you can have the both games on one disc

hope that helps:)

get it i so much better than the first one, theres a island tropical beach with all the trimmings , water skiing, step aerobics,new boxing warm us and cool downs, my only tiny niggle with it is it a shame you can have the both games on one disc

hope that helps:)

excellent thank you!!! i think i definitely will get it! :) sounds amazing always love trying new ones! was thinking of getting the biggest loser also!

excellent thank you!!! i think i definitely will get it! :) sounds amazing always love trying new ones! was thinking of getting the biggest loser also!

i got that but i cant get into it, but thats just me everyone else likes it, it annoys me that i dont like it because i like the show maybe i need to give a full 2 week to see what i think :)

Back