Wii Fit Love It - Lost 2 lbs!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by CoCo, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Finally got Wii Fit last Friday, and we love it. My friend said that it weighs everyone as obese[​IMG] but it weighed me a pound heavier than my scales say I am, and that wasn't obese. I was bit worried about that, what with my diet/weight issues etc etc.
    So, I have been on it almost everyday and have lost 2 lb[​IMG] I don't think I will get bored with it 'cos there is so much to choose from. And as you progress you unlock more exercises.
    I have yet again stopped the dieting, and decided to eat less and move more. If I can shift 2lb a week and enjoy exercising, I will be happy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rogue

Rogue Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone

I'm thinking about getting a Wii for Xmas and possibly a Wii Fit?

What can you do on it and does it act like scales?

I love going to the Gym but wonder if the Wii Fit would also help me get to my target weight.

Thanks in advance!

4. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    There are 4 sections, Balance Games , Aerobic Exercise which is my favourite, Yoga and Muscle Workouts which has things like pressups etc.
    As you progress you unlock more activities, in the Aerobic Section there is a jogging exercise and you start off with a short jog, then unlock a 13 minute jog.
    You can weigh yourself daily or whenever on the fit board, and also find out your BMI in the body test. Also you can set yourself a goal, and it shows your progress on a graph, which is great motivation.

5. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Sounds great! A friend just told me she lost 5kg (about 11lbs) using Wii fit ovet the past 3 months. My husband says he'd like to get me one -and I am all for it!

6. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    i love it, but it gives you a hard time if you dont go on everyday, and if you put on weight even if it is just water or the time of day/month it asks you why you think you have put on weight but doesnt give you the oportunity to say 'its water dammit!' but if you lose 5lb in a day cos of water loss it congratulates you...

7. Rogue

Rogue Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Wii Fit sounds great! Just have to save up for it now!

8. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive got a wii but no fit but tempted however some of the games even on the sports pack kill you. Boxing for example has you punching mid air or the tennis you are flying around like superman. I know these scientific studies say its not a valid exercise but I say rubbish, it makes you sweat and you will ache in the morning so in my eyes its exercise.
    Mums get your kids one for xmas they will love it, much better option than the other consoles where they are sat on there backsides and it would be the equivalent to me getting a Megadrive as a kid + games are cheaper than the other consoles.

9. krazykaz

krazykaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    Loads of exercise & healthy eating
    Wii Fit is soo great i had mine back in May, so far with healthy eating as well as exercise i have lost 2st 4lb, after buying the wii for the kids at easter i had wiifit for my birthday in april and it was just the kick start i needed. I used to go on it every day without fail but that has slowed down a bit - probably explains my only a pound a week weight loss at the moment but i am trying to get back on it daily even if only for 30 mins also i'm desperate for a new wiifit game to come out (hopefully xmas).

10. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Wow, good going Krazykaz!

11. krazykaz

krazykaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    Loads of exercise & healthy eating
    thanks trimlee, i've still got a long way to go i'm determined this time!

12. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    did it a friends at 2am was brill, but fell asleep on the floor after

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.