Wii Fit Love It - Lost 2 lbs!!

CoCo

Finally got Wii Fit last Friday, and we love it. My friend said that it weighs everyone as obese
017.gif
but it weighed me a pound heavier than my scales say I am, and that wasn't obese. I was bit worried about that, what with my diet/weight issues etc etc.
So, I have been on it almost everyday and have lost 2 lb
icon_biggrin.gif
I don't think I will get bored with it 'cos there is so much to choose from. And as you progress you unlock more exercises.
I have yet again stopped the dieting, and decided to eat less and move more. If I can shift 2lb a week and enjoy exercising, I will be happy!

Hi Everyone

I'm thinking about getting a Wii for Xmas and possibly a Wii Fit?

What can you do on it and does it act like scales?

I love going to the Gym but wonder if the Wii Fit would also help me get to my target weight.

Thanks in advance!

There are 4 sections, Balance Games , Aerobic Exercise which is my favourite, Yoga and Muscle Workouts which has things like pressups etc.
As you progress you unlock more activities, in the Aerobic Section there is a jogging exercise and you start off with a short jog, then unlock a 13 minute jog.
You can weigh yourself daily or whenever on the fit board, and also find out your BMI in the body test. Also you can set yourself a goal, and it shows your progress on a graph, which is great motivation.

There are 4 sections, Balance Games , Aerobic Exercise which is my favourite, Yoga and Muscle Workouts which has things like pressups etc.
As you progress you unlock more activities, in the Aerobic Section there is a jogging exercise and you start off with a short jog, then unlock a 13 minute jog.
You can weigh yourself daily or whenever on the fit board, and also find out your BMI in the body test. Also you can set yourself a goal, and it shows your progress on a graph, which is great motivation.

Sounds great! A friend just told me she lost 5kg (about 11lbs) using Wii fit ovet the past 3 months. My husband says he'd like to get me one -and I am all for it!

i love it, but it gives you a hard time if you dont go on everyday, and if you put on weight even if it is just water or the time of day/month it asks you why you think you have put on weight but doesnt give you the oportunity to say 'its water dammit!' but if you lose 5lb in a day cos of water loss it congratulates you...

Ive got a wii but no fit but tempted however some of the games even on the sports pack kill you. Boxing for example has you punching mid air or the tennis you are flying around like superman. I know these scientific studies say its not a valid exercise but I say rubbish, it makes you sweat and you will ache in the morning so in my eyes its exercise.
Mums get your kids one for xmas they will love it, much better option than the other consoles where they are sat on there backsides and it would be the equivalent to me getting a Megadrive as a kid + games are cheaper than the other consoles.

Wii Fit is soo great i had mine back in May, so far with healthy eating as well as exercise i have lost 2st 4lb, after buying the wii for the kids at easter i had wiifit for my birthday in april and it was just the kick start i needed. I used to go on it every day without fail but that has slowed down a bit - probably explains my only a pound a week weight loss at the moment but i am trying to get back on it daily even if only for 30 mins also i'm desperate for a new wiifit game to come out (hopefully xmas).

Wow, good going Krazykaz!

thanks trimlee, i've still got a long way to go i'm determined this time!

Back