Wii fit routines

gobolino

Gold Member
Does anyone have wii fit plus and use it to make themselves a routine ?

I'm thinking of doing one and maybe alternating balance games with the aerobic games.

Anyone want to share their personal wii fit routine ? :D

I do the boxing, running, stepping and the baton swizzling thing (not sure what its called). Often warm up with some hula hooping. If i am feeling energetic I do a run as well.

I love the boxing and the hula hooping! Just gone into it to try and put a routine together and its just the yoga and muscle ones, so I'm going to try and combine a few of the ready made routines :)

rhythm kung fu x 2, some yoga, some step plus. sometimes I'll also do a bit of obstacle course, and on some evenings I stick freestep on while I am watching tv.

Yep, I like the Kung fu and obstacle course.... in fact I like all of it :) Just going to write down a little plan for myself so I can combine a few of the routines with the bits that I like the most!

warm up with rythymn kung fu and the one where u need to bump the numbers to make the sum, then do the 10 min hula hoop, 10 min boxing and 10ish min jogging

Oh Angie B can you set it to give you 10mins hula ? Or do you just keep replaying it to give you ten mins ?

The numbers one - perfect 10! Thats cool!

Right I've looked at all of the routines I can combine and I'm thinking of the following routine for my mornings, all my favourites are included. It should be 36 mins in total, so I'll need to be up mega early to fit it in!

Here it is :)
* mind and body (perfect 10, table tilt, obstacle course)
* hips and behind (leg extensions, step plus, standing knee yoga)
* arms (kung fu, triceps, bridge yoga)
* figure (super hula, leg lift, triangle yoga)
* overindulged (jogging, boxing, lunge)

Might swap it around and do the overindulged earlier on as the lunge is going to be a killer after all of that!

Oh Angie B can you set it to give you 10mins hula ? Or do you just keep replaying it to give you ten mins ?

The numbers one - perfect 10! Thats cool!

you have to unlock the 10 min one but I can't remember how basically if you have done it a few times it should be unlocked, it's on the hula plus and if you click to the right it should come up with a 10 min one, it is eeevvvviiiillll tho lol xxx

Wow - I dont think I'm good enough to unlock the 10mins, but I'm working on it :) I bet it is damn evil !!!!

It really truly is lol but i stick my ipod on and once I have caught all me hoops just pay no attention lol

Well done Angie b! Hula is fab for your waist :)

Back