Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WII FIT

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by CAPRICORN, 8 May 2010 Social URL.

1. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry in advance if this in the wrong place -or the answers to my daft questions are already been answered :eek:

Im considering getting a wii fit -but was wondering what are the best game/equipment for helping weightloss?
    also what is the max weight for using one?
    Any other advice would be great -I would hate to fork out on something that will end up gathering dust ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. betts

betts Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi capricorn, i bought the wii fit plus on the day i started slimming world and it has been the best money that i have ever spent. It is great fun and doesnt really feel like ur exercising and i can already tell a difference in my fitness after only using it for a few weeks, ive got loads more energy and find im not wanting to eat as much. the maximum weight for the wii fit board is 150kg (23st8lbs) hope this helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.