• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

"Wii" had fun today!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Scotsdistraction and I met in Falkirk to play with a Nintendo Wii at a fab games cafe called The Den.

It was the first time we'd met, but we've been e-mailing each other for a while. We played bowls, tennis and had a boxing match (!), plus did some brain training.

I love the Wii and want one for Christmas. Anyone else got one?

AmandaJayne

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Love my Wii,
Boxing is my favourite, get a little too into it. Really looking forward to the new fitness game coming out soon. Must play with mine more often but feel a little foolish playing at home alone..... Ta ta x

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
We bought our daughter one for Xmas (well it was for us aswell) I think they are fab the boxing is a good way to get some exercise and have fun at the same time.

Kitteh

Resident geek
me and my ex had three Wiis between us.. lol.
he got one on pre order.. so he got it the day it came out.. then he won one.. then i won one.. lol.

He also won a competion with a nintendo mag.. and got to go play wii on a massive massive big screen cinema thing..

and now hes a games tester for nintendo.. lol..

We sure love our nintendo consoles.. i think its a fantastic idea.. and i LOVE it.. im the bowling champ.. hehe

x x

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
S: 15st10lb C: 15st2lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 0st8lb(3.64%)
Love my Wii tennis the best i'm looking forward to new fitness thingy as well

Kitteh

Resident geek
ooh me too. i was really worried about the weight restriction on it.. you know.. with it being plastic and all that.. but i was pleasantly suprised..

x x x

Delli

Talks too much
would love a go with one of those! but im not into comp games at all, id prob play it a few times then forget about it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Herbalife 7
Fitness Health and Exercise 2
Weight Watchers 5