"Wii" had fun today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AmandaJayne, 29 March 2008 Social URL.

1. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Scotsdistraction and I met in Falkirk to play with a Nintendo Wii at a fab games cafe called The Den.

It was the first time we'd met, but we've been e-mailing each other for a while. We played bowls, tennis and had a boxing match (!), plus did some brain training.

I love the Wii and want one for Christmas. Anyone else got one?

AmandaJayne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Love my Wii,
    Boxing is my favourite, get a little too into it. Really looking forward to the new fitness game coming out soon. Must play with mine more often but feel a little foolish playing at home alone..... Ta ta x

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    We bought our daughter one for Xmas (well it was for us aswell) I think they are fab the boxing is a good way to get some exercise and have fun at the same time.

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    me and my ex had three Wiis between us.. lol.
    he got one on pre order.. so he got it the day it came out.. then he won one.. then i won one.. lol.

He also won a competion with a nintendo mag.. and got to go play wii on a massive massive big screen cinema thing..

and now hes a games tester for nintendo.. lol..

We sure love our nintendo consoles.. i think its a fantastic idea.. and i LOVE it.. im the bowling champ.. hehe

x x

6. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Love my Wii tennis the best i'm looking forward to new fitness thingy as well

7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ooh me too. i was really worried about the weight restriction on it.. you know.. with it being plastic and all that.. but i was pleasantly suprised..

x x x

8. Delli

Delli Talks too much

would love a go with one of those! but im not into comp games at all, id prob play it a few times then forget about it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.