wii workout

z.gorgeous

Can anybody recommend wii work out games where they have personally got good results themselves??

I've currently got zumba, wii fit plus and just dance, however I would like something new to try

Would love to hear your stories!

Heyy, I play wii fit plus and just dance :) which just dance have you got? the newest is definitely worth buying, much more fun!!

Hey :)

I've got just dance 1&2 not tried the third yet! X x x

Ive used all of them and i lost my first 20-25lbs just doing thats stuff 4-5 times a week. I started doing the jogging un place and even got a step to do while i warched tv and i still do those. I tried ea active, but i didbt like the pace and the tracking was kind.of shotty.

Hi, I try to do about 10 songs a day on just dance, I haven't tried anything else but was wondering about the zumba, is it good?

MissDietee said:
Hi, I try to do about 10 songs a day on just dance, I haven't tried anything else but was wondering about the zumba, is it good?

Zumba is really good! Get a really good work out with it!

I don't really like the zumba... I find it really unresponsive then I just get annoyed with it!! haha! x

Back