Wiii Fit.....

Dreamer<3

Does anyone use to wii fit to help them lose weight?

I have done 30minutes for the last few days but just dont feel its enough.

I really enjoy it and do sweat just think its a bit of a cop out? xxx

I've been doing a miminum of 30mins a day on mine for the last week & yesterday got my coach I did a 15 min work out with that + the starting test part & today I feel like it's doing some good ouch!!! I ache all over
It's so funny seeing yourself on the screen with bouncing boobs I am so pleased I was home alone must use a better bra next workout lol

I do an hour when the kids go bed.. i used to alternate between wii fit ( i do the jogging, hula hoop, boxing and some muscle workouts ) and Just Dance.. i find i sweat like a biatch on the just dance, the wii fit takes me a bit longer to work up a sweat. But has all helped me lose weight as thats the only exercise i do.. well that and a walk to school in the morning and back..

Sorry forgot to say that my son managed to scratch my Just Dance disk so i just use the wii fit games everynight now

I use wii fit, if you do the 10mins free jogging you will find your ready to collapse on the floor at the end, definitely sweats you out! :D ... plus you can watch telly at the same time! was jogging along watching friends yesterday and definitely feeling it today, also i do 50 knifejacks a day! they HURT! and hula hooping! ... then i use the Just dance for an hour afterwards to work my arms! .. EA sports active is the hardest i find, but i only have a tiny space to use my wii in atm, so i can't really do it at all :( which i miss because that hurts, makes you sweat a lot and you can definitely feel a difference!

Im having trouble with my arms.. This is my 12th week and they have lost next to nothing..
Although ive lost a good few inchese from everywhere else my blimming arms are just about staying the same size as when i started.. i look really weird now lol
A few of the Songs on Just Dance i do i can really feel it next morning in my arms, just hoping they start losing the inches soon.
I also use dumbells whilst working out.. gr! lol

Im having trouble with my arms.. This is my 12th week and they have lost next to nothing..
Although ive lost a good few inchese from everywhere else my blimming arms are just about staying the same size as when i started.. i look really weird now lol
A few of the Songs on Just Dance i do i can really feel it next morning in my arms, just hoping they start losing the inches soon.
I also use dumbells whilst working out.. gr! lol

snap, i hate my arms and they have only lost 2 inches in 6months! it's ridiculous! :( just doesn't seem to be shifting even though they feel like they are getting stronger and harder, so maybe it's just a matter of time and got to kept at it don't know what else to do!

Back