Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wiii Fit.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dreamer<3, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone use to wii fit to help them lose weight?

I have done 30minutes for the last few days but just dont feel its enough.

I really enjoy it and do sweat just think its a bit of a cop out? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been doing a miminum of 30mins a day on mine for the last week & yesterday got my coach I did a 15 min work out with that + the starting test part & today I feel like it's doing some good ouch!!! I ache all over
    It's so funny seeing yourself on the screen with bouncing boobs I am so pleased I was home alone must use a better bra next workout lol

4. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I do an hour when the kids go bed.. i used to alternate between wii fit ( i do the jogging, hula hoop, boxing and some muscle workouts ) and Just Dance.. i find i sweat like a biatch on the just dance, the wii fit takes me a bit longer to work up a sweat. But has all helped me lose weight as thats the only exercise i do.. well that and a walk to school in the morning and back..

5. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry forgot to say that my son managed to scratch my Just Dance disk so i just use the wii fit games everynight now

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I use wii fit, if you do the 10mins free jogging you will find your ready to collapse on the floor at the end, definitely sweats you out! :D ... plus you can watch telly at the same time! was jogging along watching friends yesterday and definitely feeling it today, also i do 50 knifejacks a day! they HURT! and hula hooping! ... then i use the Just dance for an hour afterwards to work my arms! .. EA sports active is the hardest i find, but i only have a tiny space to use my wii in atm, so i can't really do it at all :( which i miss because that hurts, makes you sweat a lot and you can definitely feel a difference!

7. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im having trouble with my arms.. This is my 12th week and they have lost next to nothing..
    Although ive lost a good few inchese from everywhere else my blimming arms are just about staying the same size as when i started.. i look really weird now lol
    A few of the Songs on Just Dance i do i can really feel it next morning in my arms, just hoping they start losing the inches soon.
    I also use dumbells whilst working out.. gr! lol

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points

snap, i hate my arms and they have only lost 2 inches in 6months! it's ridiculous! :( just doesn't seem to be shifting even though they feel like they are getting stronger and harder, so maybe it's just a matter of time and got to kept at it don't know what else to do!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.