Will 3 packs a day slow up my weight loss?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roratone, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. roratone

roratone Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    W8 - Previously LL
    Hi All,

Just a quicky: Just lately I've really not fancied my 4th pack. I've been a bit off colour (I'm in Dubai and sweating cobs) and feeling really lethargic. Trying to drink as much water as poss though.

So in essence, will having only 3 food packs a day slow up my weight loss or should i force antoher pack down?

Anyone else have a similar experience?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was LL now diet chef
    you must have all 4.

you will be missing 1/4 of your days nutrients if you don't

hope you are feeling better soon

daisy x

p.s. apart from anything, some hair loss is likely happens if you are on this program for a while, and you really don't want to do anything to make this worse, believe me!

daisy x
  4. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Total Solution
    like daisy said you have to have all 4 packs it probably won't slow down the loss, but it could lead to alot more damaging things,
    if you have to mix 2 packs together :)
  5. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Having fewer packs is obviously not healthy but in my experience it also slows down weight loss so best to force an extra one down. I used to just mix two together (quite like strawberry and chocolate together!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.