will DC work for me? please help!!

notgijane

I have been on SW now for nearly 3 mths with no success which i think is because i have limited mobility,from what i have read DC may be more suitable for me,is there anyone else in this situation and could advise me? I just don't want to waste anymore money :sigh:

I would go on to the Diet Chef website and there is a box to chat to an advisor. I always find them helpful, and they should be able to tell you whether the diet is suitable for you. Also, even if the pounds aren't coming off as fast as you would like them too, eating healthily and avoiding excess has to be good for you in the long run! Good luck.

I spoke to an advisor and he recommended DC,but i was a bit put off when i went to order the difference in prices?? you are really penalised for only buying month to month,so i am going to think about it some more...:confused:

The cost is definitely worth it, but it is annoying that one month is so much more than the subscriptions.

Depending on how much you need to lose you could consider doing it for 2 months. Once the weight starts shifting you will be lots happier about the price I'm sure

My shopping bill is actually less now, as I'm only buying what I need to make up my calories. Frozen veg, brown rice, fruit and a few extra bits

Good luck if you decide to take it on xxx

Notgijane, you could order from QVC (www.qvcuk.com) like I did. I'm not sure how it compares to Diet Chef prices but you're not penalised for only ordering for 1 month.
I find my shopping bill reasonable, like goingforit says above you only need to buy a few extra bits each week. And anyway, to be slim I'd pay loads more than that! All I can say is it's working for me and many others so you may be pleasantly surprised as I was that the food is pretty decent and I don't feel hungry all the time. Best of luck!

Back