• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Will do it again :)

Heya, i am new to the site, I have just Rejoined SW after putting on 5st since i was a member last,:cry:i am now 14st3lb at only 5ft and have 5st to lose to get to my pre member weight of 9st3lb, I willlll get it off again,I have too for my health, at an average of 2lb a week, I hope to lose 70lbs in 35 weeks which will take me to April which is ifact my 25th birthday so have a focus point :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Niki,

Congrats for re-joining... i did last week and was so unhappy to see i have put on 2stone since last being a member... and that was only last year.... I feel your pain!

But you know, when i went on the scales, the consultant told me not to worry, and i said "im not, this is the last time i will see these numbers!!" and i really hope its true!

I have started a diary too, and i will check in on yours.... maybe we can motivate each other!!

Best of luck :)

hey niki well done for getting back on the sw wagon you will suceed hun we will push u all the way to target theres lots of support on here so you have come to the right place GOOD LUCK XX

Thanks guys! Ive taken my boyfriends mom along with me too so hoping it will motivate me to stay in group and yes that will be a really great idea :) thank you, i really feel like i can do it again x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 12
Slimming World 4
Introductions 1
Slimming World 7
Slimming World 0