Will do it again :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Niki Lou, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Niki Lou

Niki Lou New Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Heya, i am new to the site, I have just Rejoined SW after putting on 5st since i was a member last,:cry:i am now 14st3lb at only 5ft and have 5st to lose to get to my pre member weight of 9st3lb, I willlll get it off again,I have too for my health, at an average of 2lb a week, I hope to lose 70lbs in 35 weeks which will take me to April which is ifact my 25th birthday so have a focus point :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pumpkin*Patch

Pumpkin*Patch Full Member

Hi Niki,

Congrats for re-joining... i did last week and was so unhappy to see i have put on 2stone since last being a member... and that was only last year.... I feel your pain!

But you know, when i went on the scales, the consultant told me not to worry, and i said "im not, this is the last time i will see these numbers!!" and i really hope its true!

I have started a diary too, and i will check in on yours.... maybe we can motivate each other!!

Best of luck :)

4. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hey niki well done for getting back on the sw wagon you will suceed hun we will push u all the way to target theres lots of support on here so you have come to the right place GOOD LUCK XX

5. Niki Lou

Niki Lou New Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys! Ive taken my boyfriends mom along with me too so hoping it will motivate me to stay in group and yes that will be a really great idea :) thank you, i really feel like i can do it again x

6. Pumpkin*Patch

Pumpkin*Patch Full Member

And you can and will!!

Having your BF's mum with you will help you keep on track i bet!

2 of my co-workers go to my group and so i just have to keep motivated when at home as at work we manage to support each other!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.