Will fibreclear interfere with ketosis?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by safee, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. safee

safee Member

I got some after my weigh in, I'm supposed to use it to avoid constipation. But I noticed that each serving size contains 5.7g of carbs. Wont that interfere with ketosis?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. safee

safee Member

:doh: I just noticed the shakes have some carbs too, so probably the fibreclear wont make any difference
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    The fibreclear should be fine, I have never needed to use it (touch wood), I know a lot of people use it.
  5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    I would ask ur cdc.. that seems a lot of carbs to me..maybe someone else might know a bit more.
  6. safee

safee Member

Thanks guys :)
    I have'nt actually had problems with constipation, so maybe i'll wait til i really need it. In the meantime i'll ask for more info
  7. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

i beleive fibreclear will NOT interfere with ketosis
    each body is different but sreiously hun if your have probs with ur body .... then take fibreclear its there to help you .

keep us posted and you will be fine xxx
  8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    I found the Fibreclear great...and once a week I have had to take senokot tab at night....for great relief the next am LOL. Hope you are gettting on ok now
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.