Will i be out of ketosis?

bannergie

I had a bar for breakfast and banana shake for lunch, then for some reason decided to skip my soup and have 5 chicken drumsticks and 2 apples for dinner! This adds up to a little over 1000 Kcal but will I be out of ketosis?
Now stressing!!!!
x

The chicken is fine I would say. Apples have carbs so it is possible that you might have slipped out of ketosis - but if you did it will not be long before you slip back in. So don't worry - you will definately be back in ketosis by tomorrow.

Really that quick? That's not too bad then. I don't know why I'm hungry I'm in ketosis because I test my urine with the Ketostics in the morning, but I still feeling the hunger. Is anyone else like this? I find it so strange that people have been on this diet for months and not hungry at all!

Really that quick? That's not too bad then. I don't know why I'm hungry I'm in ketosis because I test my urine with the Ketostics in the morning, but I still feeling the hunger. Is anyone else like this? I find it so strange that people have been on this diet for months and not hungry at all!

How long you take to get back into ketosis depends how many carbs you eat - and for how long - as well as how your body deals with them. When you first start a low carb plan it generally takes 3 or 4 days. If you have only had an apple or two, one day will probably do it. I always feel hungry, even when I'm in ketosis. I have had a week off because of hols so will probably not be in ketosis till about Wednesday. Unfortunately, although I get the cold shivers, the headaches and the dizzy spells, I don't lose the hunger pangs. On the plus side I don't get ketosis bad breath so I guess I should count myself lucky! lol

Ive been knocked out of ketosis a couple of times just by a small thing and Ive never been lucky enough to get back in the next day :cry:

Back