Will i ever feel thin?

Emmamb

Silver Member
Hi :)
I've lost 6st 8lb upto now and am a size 12/14 and weigh 13st 7lb. I still look in the mirror and see the same image I did 12 months ago!
Will I ever feel thin?
I've just sold some clothes to someone who opted for a gastric bypass and is now roughly at the size I started at and she commented on how thin I was and was shocked when I said I had at least another stone to lose,same with my mother in law who has lectured me on becoming 'anorexic' if I don't stop at another stone?!
I'm so frustrated-why don't I see what they do?
I've compared pictures and obviously I can see a difference but I still see a 'big' girl on the after pictures.
Will this change?

Wow first of all well done to you that's a fantastic weight loss :) I've just started lipotrim after gaing roughly 4 st after having my 5 th baby when I look at my pics a year ago when I was 11st I look thin but back then I was convinced I was fat!! It's strange how our minds work, I'd now be happy at that weight but hoping I don't feel the same when I get down to 11st

Thanks-the smallest I ever remember been was a size 12 when I was about 14,I haven't got a clue what weight I was but I always felt like the fat 1 because all my friends were tiny size 6's where as I had the womanly figure...I didn't realise then but it was always me that got the attention from the boys but I stupidly thought it was sympathy attention! Oh I wish I could turn the clock back x

emma

hi sweetheart wow wot a great weight loss may i just say that you have done great........... i know wot you mean emma with the attention i always thought oh there talking to me to get to my mates and when i meet my hubby he said no why would i want them when your the one smiling and laughing not looking in the mirror every 20mins to see how you look lol i had to laugh at that one i use to put my coat over them lol lol only joking

Back