Will i gain when i come from weight watchers?

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi there I am 9st 13lbs and im doing weight watchers discovery plan hoping to lose another 6lbs and as I don't want to be counting points all my life ive decided il most probably maintain on sw..... My concern is will I gain weight that first week as ww is a little more restricted. Has anyone else experienced this? Also what is different once maintaining or do you still just follow the plan as it is. not sure whether to lose the remaining 6 lbs on ww or swap now so my body gets used to it if that makes sense....Many thanks for your help.x

Hi there I am 9st 13lbs and im doing weight watchers discovery plan hoping to lose another 6lbs and as I don't want to be counting points all my life ive decided il most probably maintain on sw..... My concern is will I gain weight that first week as ww is a little more restricted. Has anyone else experienced this? Also what is different once maintaining or do you still just follow the plan as it is. not sure whether to lose the remaining 6 lbs on ww or swap now so my body gets used to it if that makes sense....Many thanks for your help.x

You have to have 7lb to lose to join SW. You shouldn't gain though.

blimey that was a quick response lol! thank you.... il most probably do it from home I have a daughter with aspergers and a husband that works away from home for 2 weeks at a time so easier that way.

Couldn't you just swap plans within WW? My understanding is that the WW Simply Filling plan is quite similar to SW Extra Easy in many ways. And you wouldn't have to pay another set of joining fees that way.

hi Thank you I haven't looked at simply filling to be honest il have to have a browse, luckly don't have to worry about joining fees as im a at homer as cant get to a group.

Back