Will i qualify for the Lipotrim diet

Faxman

Have seen a couple of pharmacies near me offering this diet and wondering whether to give it a go but don't know if I am overweight enough (not sure of the limit). A bit of background, am male and weigh 14 stone 8lb and am 5ft 10 inches tall. I like the idea of rapid weight loss with only a few months to go to Xmas and am not being successful at reducing my weight on my own. A program where it is all laid out for me without having to make food choices might make it easier to stick to if you see what I mean but I am not sure that they will take me seriously as I don't have that much to lose. What do you think? Would I be a suitable candidate?

Have seen a couple of pharmacies near me offering this diet and wondering whether to give it a go but don't know if I am overweight enough (not sure of the limit). A bit of background, am male and weigh 14 stone 8lb and am 5ft 10 inches tall. I like the idea of rapid weight loss with only a few months to go to Xmas and am not being successful at reducing my weight on my own. A program where it is all laid out for me without having to make food choices might make it easier to stick to if you see what I mean but I am not sure that they will take me seriously as I don't have that much to lose. What do you think? Would I be a suitable candidate?

Hi Faxman, I can't answer your question but here's the link to the lipotrim website-that may help. May be worth ringing the pharmacy and asking them?

I'd just go into the chemist and act like there's not even the possibility that you don't qualify !! lol xxx

I'd just go into the chemist and act like there's not even the possibility that you don't qualify !! lol xxx

exactly. and i dont see why not unless you have any underlying illnesses?
h x

Back