WILL I SKIP IT????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    AFTERNOON LADIES,
    IM DUE TO BE WEIGHED TOMORROW LUNCHTIME AND I USUALLY EXERCISE IN THE MORNING (AM USUALLY FINISHED ABOUT 11ish)WOULD ANYONE WHO EXERCISES KNOW IF I SHOULD LEAVE IT BECAUSE OF WATER RETENTION,WILL IT AFFECT MY WEIGH IN EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT TILL 1 O CLOCK,IM REALLY TRYING TO MAXIMISE MY WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK AS MY SCALES DON`T SEEM TO BE MOVING VERY MUCH AT ALL,
    ANY ADVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED,
    ELAINE X:confused::confused:
    P,S ITS 45 MINS ON TREADMILL AND HALF HOUR TONING.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Sorry I can't answer your question but wanted to wish you luck for your WI.

4. Irish

Irish Gold Member

I have heard that you always weigh heavier after you have excercised I'm not sure how long it lasts. So my advice would be to give it a miss for the one day.:)

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Why not try it out today, weigh yourself before and after the workout? I'd say the additional weight if any would be from consuming water while working out and you can see how long it takes to go

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.