will i still lose weight ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by loopyloudrewitt, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. loopyloudrewitt

loopyloudrewitt Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now slim and save
    hey ppl yest i left my shakes too late so i had to take 2 together at 7pm .. will this affect weight loss . i weighted myself today and not seen much of diff , this is 2nd week , got me down a bit i know i'm in totm too .. i cant help but weigh myself alot i know i need to stop it but i cant

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i am sure as a one off it wont be to bad but i wouldnt make a habit of it. dont worry about not seeing a difference, on week 3 i stayed around the same till a couple of nights before weigh in and dropped 4 pound. if you are being 100% then you will defo have a loss. good luck x

4. Shinypurple

Shinypurple No longer "Overweight" !

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(26.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Exactly. A one off won't make any noticable difference, if at all. Don't let it bother you one bit... :)

I personally weigh myself most days, and I don't feel it's a problem. What you need to be very aware of though, is how much your weight varies throughout the course of the day and also how things like totm can affect it. If you're going to compare acurately then you must only count the readings that are taken under consistent conditions. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after going to the loo but before I have anything to drink, and just in my pants (even different pairs of pjs can weigh differently!). Any other time/conditions and it can vary by 4 or 5 pounds! :eek:

As long as you're going down each weekly weigh-in, there's no problem.
    Take care, Mx

5. MultiColour

MultiColour Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR, Exante
    dont worry! this happened to me too in week three, i was ill but didnt want to skip a meal and i ended up having one at 8pm and one at 10 pm. didnt affect my weight loss afaik, it happens! and there is alot worse you could have done- your still 100% :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.