will it really happen.....:-(

tsweety81

hi all im on day 8 so far and doing well.have only gone down a lb since sat but im not too worried about that as long as i lose some each week i will be happy. anyway i treated myself to a cpl of bits in asda for my hols.i got size 18 and they all fit which tells me how big i had got. but sat here feeling abit woried that i will never be smaller than a size 18 even if ikeep at this for months. my body looks so awful whn im undressed.i hate what i have done to my body i just hope as i keep losing it will look better..:cry:

It will just stay positive and keep thinking how fab you will feel when there is less of you!

You can do it, when you feel down just think about what you WILL be wearing.

Em x

Oh I definitely felt like that at points throughout my weight loss journey. There were points when even when the scales were moving I never felt that my clothes would drop a size, and I looked in the mirror and hated when I saw, but then all of a sudden I did drop a size and felt a bit better. To be honest looking back I couldn't have envisaged being in a size 12 - 14 (where I am today) as I started in a size 24. Concentrate on losing the weight and the inches will just be part and parcel of that. Oh, and as an added bonus as you get lighter it takes less pounds to go down the sizes. I'm hoping that when I finally get to goal I will be an average size 12. That'll be good enough for me, and all I've done to achieve it is stick to the plan.

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, and now I can't even imagine myself smaller and slimmer, it's actually a bit scary, and I feel like I'll never be smaller than this because my body is so used to being this size - not sure that makes sense, it did in my head!!

But, we're on this journey now and it will happen, the weight will drop off and we'll get smaller and smaller. one day you will look in the mirror and think how fab you look undressed. xx

cheers guys.im on day 9 and r into it know.havnt really list much since sat whn i weighed in but i know that mayb the 2&3rd week can be less.im not goin to give up and even after i come bak off holidays in will b right bak at it.im not gonna go mad on hols.gonna take some bars with me incase i dnt want breakfast or lunch.im determined not to gain bak too much if any.hoping it will b hot and i wont feel like eating.even if it takes me until xmas im gonna get to a healthy weight and a few sjzes smaller.thanks guys xxx good luck to you all too xxx

I promise you you will NOT regret losing this weight!!! I PROMISE!!!

I felt the same when I started.... I have some saggy skin and no boobs lol.... But compared to how I used to look and more importantly feel .... I feel a million times better!!!

X

Deezer said:
I promise you you will NOT regret losing this weight!!! I PROMISE!!!

I felt the same when I started.... I have some saggy skin and no boobs lol.... But compared to how I used to look and more importantly feel .... I feel a million times better!!!

X

My boobs are shrinking too but I Definatly feel better than I did at 16 stone without a doubt I don't regret any of the diets lipotrim or s&s yes iv had times when iv gone off track

But iv never regretted it!!!

Back