WILL lose those 4 pounds ive gained

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by anoushka16, 26 December 2008 Social URL.

1. anoushka16

anoushka16 New Member

Recently, ive gained about 4 pounds(mainly because its christmas) This has never happened to me before and i am deeply frustrated that im fidning it hard to lose it. The diet and exercise will begin from today. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

I too gained 4 pounds by having xmas day off plan....so been out jogging and sticking to my diet properly. 4 pounds in the grand scheme of things isn't as bad as it could be. Let me know how you get on x
  4. JulieL

JulieL Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I also gained 6lbs over christmas, so I'm back on the diet now, otherwise 6 becomes 12lbs etc, good luck Julie x:)
  5. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

I gained about 6-8 pounds but now I just need to loose 3 pounds and hopefully get past the weight that I couldnt get past before and gave up :-( !
  6. jane_doe

jane_doe Member

I also gained like 5 pounds during the holidays. They were easy to shake off though. As soon as i started dieting and sports again, in two weeks, i was back to my old self again.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.