Will not be Fat anymore

Hi Guys :sign0144:

I've decided to attack and defeat the bulge. I'm 28 and don't want to be the same size when I hit 30 :candle1:. Tonight will be my first Slimming world meeting, dreading the weighing part :scale: but hey it's only a number so I can get a target.
I'm going to keep a diary to help keep me motivated. This diary is going to be a life one so I'm going to moan about food, work, everything and hopefully have a laugh on the way.
Be back later to update my weight :cry:. But right now off to the park with monster :family2:. Hope everyone has a good day :thankyou:

Good luck :)

Good luck :)

Hi folks, went to class and I'm 17st 13lbs, not the heaviest I've been but not happy. Going to plan my meals for the week and next week tonight for tomorrow is the start of a new me! Hope everyone has a good week :wavey:

Every journey is a Series of small steps - you have taken the first one and good luck for the rest of the journey - remember some of us take the motorway and others take the scenic route - but we all will arrive at the same destination

Thanks Caz going lose this weight a stone at a time, rather than think I have x amount to lose which will depress me. Today's going well, my plan is this
HexA 40g reduced fat cheddar
HexB 35g porridge

Breakfast porridge made with water, 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar and a banana 1syn
Lunch Jacket potato, cheese and beans
Dinnner is slimming world cottage pie with swede mash

I will be using my syns today saving myself for some birthday cake after lunch. Be back later to let you know if I have stuck to the plan today :)

Hi guys, well no birthday cake as it was a fruit one, me no likey lol.

8 slices of chicken 5 syns
slimming world syn free cottage pie for dinner

I've already noticed I'm not eating enough veggies and fruit, so thats one thing I'm going to change this week. Hope everyone else has had a good day. Looking forward to tomorrow for day 2 of slimming world :)

well think today is going to be interesting, the little monster isnt well and been up since very early, its only 10 and I'm ready to go back to bad :zz: , but gonna get on, things todo :chores016: .. So for breakfast today I've had 2 fat free peach yogurts, so tired couldn't be bothered to boil any eggs :)

Back