will not eating as much hinder my loss?

debtin

Gold Member
Guys not feeling to well and although have had on breakfast am not very hungry today. Been drinking plenty water but usually am ready for some fruit about now. Take it if am eating breakfast, lunch and dinner but not snacks this won't hinder me? Don't want to force food when am not hungry and feeling lousy but don't want to hinder....thanks...sniff sniff x

The main message of slimming world is eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full. If you are keeping with that then you are sticking to the plan. Sorry to hear you aren't well, hope you feel better soon xx

I was feeling really run down yesterday (*week can early!) and my 10 month old was super clingy and a moany little monkey all night. He finally gave into sleep at 10 pm. By which point had loads to do and didn't feel hungry so didn't each much yesterday. I hope it doesn't effect me negatively!

My advice? Focus on getting better first! Only eat if you can/want to. Dont' force yourself.

The best thing about SW is that if you are feeling poorly & only want comfort foods, there's plenty of scrummy hot meals to make yourself :)

I was wondering the same thing because I've been ill all week and my appetite has reduced like yours. I've just got antibiotics from the doctors so hopefully it will clear up soon. I log my food on myfitnesspal and some days I'm not even having 1000 cals and I'm eating just because I think I should when really I don't even want the food. I'm not going to focus too much on the scales this week because I've geared myself up for a small loss but I've still been exercising everyday so I'm hoping it shows on the tape measure. I hope you feel better soon x

vanilla_cupcake said:
Being ill never puts me off food.....nothing does lol

Haha I used to be the same! It's only because I can't actually taste anything I think what's the point. I can still taste chocolate so maybe I should eat more of that ;-) xx

You should be fine as long as you keep eating something, otherwise your body may cling to its food, thinking there is a famine going on and you may get a maintain or something, am sure it will be ok though so don't worry xx

Thanks everyone. Still got banging sore head but ate what I could. DInner was more of a graze but feel as tho ate enough. Bit bloated after drinking two litres water...opposite to what I thought lol

Back