Will power required

Lucy_B

Silver Member
Hi evryone,
I started weight watchers this week and its not going great. I have gone over my daily today and already used my weeklies on a meal out :sigh:
I dont have the best of routines between work, school and my teacher training but have found the ultimate app really good to help me track. I wondered if anyone had any helpful tips for someone who clearly has no will power, or any motivational tools you use.
Any thing would be a great help, i really want to lose weight but i think i need to get my head into it more
xx

I have the ww calculator and MyScorePlus apps. I thought it was going to be really hard to stick to but iv made sure I have stocked up on ww snacks (I'm a big snacked) and loads of fruit. I'm lucky that iv found it really easy. Just look forward to your first weigh in and think about your goals. I have a picture of myself on the fridge too. Lol. I had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost half a stone :) good luck x

well done :)
I am a big snacker so i may have to stock up on snack food too. I'd never thought of that, i think i was cutting out too many foods too fast which made me crave them. I was also trying at first not to cut into my weeklies and then i ended up binging but i read a thread on here about dividing your weekly points to increase your daily amount, i may try that because i may not go over :)
thanks

Hey, I have been through teacher training and just wanted to say I know how hard it is!! Never underestimate how well you are doing if you manage to loose weight during this year. Only thing that got me through was being fully organised at weekends. Took Sunday to organise food, whether that's snacks, freezer meals, new recipes etc. my slow cooker was a genius after the long days!!

Good luck hun, hope I helped a little x

Agree with the above regarding snacks and food planning. That way you dont have to come home shattered and then think about cooking etc.

Im a prolific binger and struggle often but on the weeks i feel out of control i share the weeklies out equally. Knowing i have that 7pp safety net should i need it keeps me slightly more sane.

yeah think i am going to give that a go. I love the M&S count on us range for if i am working late and dont want to cook when i get home (they have the pp values on them) so may see if they have some snacks that i could nibble on. going to start afresh after weigh and hope for the best :)

Back