WILL POWER TESTED!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lolly18b, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. lolly18b

lolly18b Member

Morning everyone!!!

I just thought I would share with you all how please I am with myself......

My mum popped in last night (unexpected) for a chat, which would normally be lovely BUT.... not only did she bring a bottle of wine but then she ordered curry and chips from the takeaway :argh:

She kept asking if I wanted some and I said NOOOOOO which was really hard as it smelt lovely :cry:

I am really proud of myself as I am only on day 3 of my restart on ss and it would have been soooo easy to have given in to temptation...But I didnt!!! :party0038:

Good luck for everyone getting weighed today I am off for another :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    haha well done you. i got thru my daughters 5th birthday yesterday, did big buffet tea for all the families !!! and had a choc tetra , not even a sniff of birthday cake even though i had to cut it.
    i am feeling really positive. i usually feel i have failed before i start, think i cant do something . not now feeling good, sitting here with my choc mint shake.

4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    We should start an "i got through this "thread.
    Well done to you, you must feel very proud of yourself. I am still on th cd high having ss on my birthday, we all deserve a good result next weigh in.
    :D:D

5. lolly18b

lolly18b Member

Wow well done to you mommysue that must have been hard work!!!

Sazzy you are doing so well with your weight loss I hope that I can go that far........and weell done on doing ss on your birthday :)

xxxxxxx

6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    lolly you will get that far !!!!
    You sound like your heads in a good place for this and you are doing brilliant, down in the 11`s already.
    You go girl x x x

7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

WOOHOO! Well done you!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.