WILL POWER TESTED!!!

lolly18b

Morning everyone!!!

I just thought I would share with you all how please I am with myself......

My mum popped in last night (unexpected) for a chat, which would normally be lovely BUT.... not only did she bring a bottle of wine but then she ordered curry and chips from the takeaway :argh:

She kept asking if I wanted some and I said NOOOOOO which was really hard as it smelt lovely :cry:

I am really proud of myself as I am only on day 3 of my restart on ss and it would have been soooo easy to have given in to temptation...But I didnt!!! :party0038:

Good luck for everyone getting weighed today I am off for another :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha well done you. i got thru my daughters 5th birthday yesterday, did big buffet tea for all the families !!! and had a choc tetra , not even a sniff of birthday cake even though i had to cut it.
i am feeling really positive. i usually feel i have failed before i start, think i cant do something . not now feeling good, sitting here with my choc mint shake.

We should start an "i got through this "thread.
Well done to you, you must feel very proud of yourself. I am still on th cd high having ss on my birthday, we all deserve a good result next weigh in.
:D:D

Wow well done to you mommysue that must have been hard work!!!

Sazzy you are doing so well with your weight loss I hope that I can go that far........and weell done on doing ss on your birthday :)

xxxxxxx

lolly you will get that far !!!!
You sound like your heads in a good place for this and you are doing brilliant, down in the 11`s already.
You go girl x x x

Morning everyone!!!

I just thought I would share with you all how please I am with myself......

My mum popped in last night (unexpected) for a chat, which would normally be lovely BUT.... not only did she bring a bottle of wine but then she ordered curry and chips from the takeaway :argh:

She kept asking if I wanted some and I said NOOOOOO which was really hard as it smelt lovely :cry:

I am really proud of myself as I am only on day 3 of my restart on ss and it would have been soooo easy to have given in to temptation...But I didnt!!! :party0038:

Good luck for everyone getting weighed today I am off for another :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOHOO! Well done you!! :D

Back