Will power = Up and gone

toddshar

Silver Member
I'm on day 162 I've been 100% so far but I've decided enough is enough I've took lipotrim as far as I can go with it and going to refeed on the 29th November. I'm bored of drinking chocolate shakes 3 times a day and each shake is a struggle I used to enjoy being on lipotrim now it's a chore. I still plan on losing the rest of my weight by joining weight watchers or slimming world I'm undecided as which one yet. Everyone on here as been amazing especially Busy Mum and Mrs R wouldn't of been able to do it without this forum. I'm still going to be around as I've still got 13 days 100% to get through.

Im glad you have taken the decision that is right for you. I would love to get to goal in 3.5 weeks wen i plan to refeed, im in such a dilemma, if i dnt do i just keep going even though i have two very special occasions i will have to eat at, do i refeed have a couple if weeks eating again end of december n go back on lipotrim or lose the last bit with slimming world? I think ultimatley ppl csn give u there afvice n opinions but the choice is yours. You know wats right for you. Part of me thinks, toddharr jusy stick it iut a bit longer snd lose the rest with lipotrim, a kind of get it over and done with attitude. But i csn aldo see the other side if the coin. Having done WW before, i got a little obsessed with points. I love the idea of free foods on slimming wotld n after lots of reading up on SW im deffo going to bd doing SW st least to nsintain. Both plans have there pros n cons, hope u make the right decidion for u xxx

Hi Todd, If it was me I think I would try to continue on Liptrim, you're so close to you're goal weight and could meet ur target by March.

On the other hand, I have no idea how u would feel on day 162 (major inspiration todd)

Both ww and slimming world do work tho so good luck whichever u choose.

Ava
xxx

Ur success is commendable, I also am a 100% LTer.
Refeed, try and lose ur final bit of weight, good luck with it! But if u don't c the results u want u can always come back and blast the last little bit away x

Aaahhhh, Noooo Toddshar! I'm going to really miss you on here. Your weight loss is absolutely fantastic and an inspiration to us all. I can imagine it has changed your life, made you more confident and doing things perhaps you wouldn't have ever tried before. 162 days and counting is a hell of an achievement. I hope my will power stays with me so that I can last that long. My best, best wishes to you for the rest of the journey. Keep popping in to let us know how you're doing. You really are a star!!

You're incredible to stay on it so long, but as they say the thing that works best is the thing you enjoy, so if you're not enjoying it then try something new! : )

Busy Mum said:
Aaahhhh, Noooo Toddshar! I'm going to really miss you on here. Your weight loss is absolutely fantastic and an inspiration to us all. I can imagine it has changed your life, made you more confident and doing things perhaps you wouldn't have ever tried before. 162 days and counting is a hell of an achievement. I hope my will power stays with me so that I can last that long. My best, best wishes to you for the rest of the journey. Keep popping in to let us know how you're doing. You really are a star!!

Thank you Busy Mum x I don't see myself as a star I've just fallen of the wagon bad style! :( maybe that's what I needed I dunno. I'm still doing lipotrim for another 2 weeks then I may change my mind again my emotions are up and down like a yoyo at the moment I don't know what to do. You will all just have to bear with me. Sorry x

Shikei85 said:
You're incredible to stay on it so long, but as they say the thing that works best is the thing you enjoy, so if you're not enjoying it then try something new! : )

Thanks Shikei x

AvaGardner said:
Hi Todd, If it was me I think I would try to continue on Liptrim, you're so close to you're goal weight and could meet ur target by March.

On the other hand, I have no idea how u would feel on day 162 (major inspiration todd)

Both ww and slimming world do work tho so good luck whichever u choose.

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava x

Yeye said:
Ur success is commendable, I also am a 100% LTer.
Refeed, try and lose ur final bit of weight, good luck with it! But if u don't c the results u want u can always come back and blast the last little bit away x

Cheers yeye x

Thank you Busy Mum x I don't see myself as a star I've just fallen of the wagon bad style! :( maybe that's what I needed I dunno. I'm still doing lipotrim for another 2 weeks then I may change my mind again my emotions are up and down like a yoyo at the moment I don't know what to do. You will all just have to bear with me. Sorry x

Aw Toddshar you sound like you're really having a bad time at the moment. Hang in there. I hope things get easier for you.

Hi Toddshar, have you considered going onto the maintenance formula and having one meal per day? That way it is controlled and you are still sticking with what was successful for you. I was struggling a few weeks ago, and asked for maintenance formula but pharmacist didn't have any so I just gave up (intended to go to sw or ww too but never got round to it as had 'i'll do it next week' mentality). I'm starting again tomorrow (tried twice in last few weeks but couldn't get past day 3) and have the same determination as when at the beginning, and am planning to stick 100% until 14th Dec.

good luck with whatever it s you decide to do xx

Back