Will power!

lauriel

Silver Member
Im at work at the mo (Im a nightshifter) and one of the guys was off on hols there for a few days as it was his birthday. He brought in a massive chocolate cake tonight and I am the only one who isn't eating.......I want my size 12 wedding dress more than I want that cake!! :D

Good for you :) There's always gona be temptations, but just keep thinking about how fab you will look and feel if you resist it :) Someone posted on here the other day about thinking of food as fuel for your body and not a treat or reward or anything like that. I'd not heard it before, but its something I'm gona remember when I start TS on Friday :) So just think, you've given your body all the fuel it needs in the Exante meals, and anything else extra isn't needed and will get in the way of your goal :)

That cake would last 5 minutes and then after eating it you would feel horrible trust me...... A minute of the taste of chocolate in your mouth is not worth the feeling of depression that comes after cheating on a diet. In my humble opinion anyway :)

You can do it!! When is the big day? I've got a size 10 dress to fit in for July so I know the feeling of pressure! X

I have a chocolate shake with me, so that'll be my chocolate fix :) They're all sat here now with bloated bellies and grumpy faces. They're feeling the post-carb/sugar comedown sleepiness...... Im not! heheeeee!!!! ...Im getting married May 2013, and plan to start looking for a dress about July or so. Im hoping I'll have most of my buddha belly eliminated by then!!! The things we do eh!? gaahhh!! x

Im night shift tonight too.

When are you on til ?

Hey Starlight, Im on until 8am tomorrow morning. You? :)

ahh that's not too bad :) ..I find it easier sticking to TS while Im at work, the night flies in and you move from one day to the next. I can believe Im on day 10 tomorrow, it only feels like yesterday I started. I don't really tend to get hunugry during the night either and Im not around my OH and his eating habits! The man doesn't stop! lol :)

I do too, I keep a 2ltr bottle of water with me. I just top it up at the machine :) ..I've had a lot of questions from my colleagues though..Like, why are you drinking so much? Whats in that shaker? (I have a sports shaker for my shakes) What are you allowed to eat? lol..its been endless!!

take no notice Starlight! Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips!!! Think of all of those completely unnecessary calories they'll be eating!! Not only calories...But CARBS!!!!!!

well done ladies on resisting temptation its all part of the new you

happy dieting xxxx

Thank you Sas :) - best of luck to you with your diet x

Thats the spirit!:party0049:

Back