Will this do any harm?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I ate a couple of grapes, I didnt even realise I was doing it as I was on the phone and distracted and my daughter was eating grapes next to me :sigh: Will this do any harm?

Are you on SS? What day you on?

If your in ketosis already it may possibly of knocked you out but personally I don't think it will have to much effect on your weight loss result. x

No, a couple of grapes will be fine. So long as you stop at a couple! xx

Its day 5 today, I dont feel awful or anything so hopefully it hasnt done any harm. Thanks girls x

Hey Jewel... :)

Not sure if you remember me from last time.. we were on the same team :)... funny that we are both back at the same time!.. :)

Dont worry about the grapes... like lyndzi76 says, all that could happen is you might be out of Ketosis for a little... but shouldn't affect you too badly... could try drinking lots of water.. :)

My 1st weigh in is tomorrow... so only after 5 days.. but i wanted my CDC to come Saturday Mornings... :) fingers crossed its a good one :). When is your weigh in?... :)

Good luck
Clare :) xxx

Hi Jewel
A few grapes is fine, I have successfully done this diet in the past and lost 4st12(all back on again though) and had the occassional nibble on fruit/veg and even the odd lean slice of Sunday roast to keep me sane!!!!
What does more harm is when we panic and beat ourselves up about blips/mini tasters/odd meal off plan. Good luck and enjoy your cd journey .
Mrs T x

Hey Jewel... :)

Not sure if you remember me from last time.. we were on the same team :)... funny that we are both back at the same time!.. :)

Dont worry about the grapes... like lyndzi76 says, all that could happen is you might be out of Ketosis for a little... but shouldn't affect you too badly... could try drinking lots of water.. :)

My 1st weigh in is tomorrow... so only after 5 days.. but i wanted my CDC to come Saturday Mornings... :) fingers crossed its a good one :). When is your weigh in?... :)

Good luck
Clare :) xxx

Hi you! How are you finding it this time? I'm finding much easier for some reason :confused:

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, mine is on Sunday then will be on Fridays from then on :)

I'm in a team called The Shrinkers if you want to pop in xx

Thank you for the support everyone. I'm not going to beat myself up about any slips this time, I would rather have a quick nibble on something than pack the whole diet in and binge xx

Back