Will this Lasagne be ok?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shaz J, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Shaz J

Shaz J Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming /world
    i made a big batch of SW lasagne on sunday and want to take some with me when i go away friday morning for the weekend. its been in the fridge the whole time but im not sure it will be ok? I dont want to freeze it - if its not gonna be ok i shall eat it up before i go! - but that wont help me with healthy eating over the weekend!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be honest I would have thought it would be passed its life expectancy by Friday Hun. Even if it has been chilled.
    If you can get away with freezing it and then taking it out before you go all the better, otherwise I would suggest you eat it up now.

4. smoomoo

smoomoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(23.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Personally id only eat it 2-3 days after it was made, even chilled. You could freeze it now and take it out before you need it?

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Don't eat it, 3 days maximum life span. It could make you very poorly. If you have time make another batch to take, if not you will have to live by your witts and make the right choices. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.