Will this work for me?! Here's hoping...

<3_my_cat_x

Hi everyone! I seem to flit from diet to diet and nothing seems to be working atm :( I got married in July and before that I did Slim and Save to get down to about 12 stone. However since coming back from honeymoon in August I can't seem to stick at anything and the weight is going up and up. I told myself I'd never do a vlcd again because life's too short lol and because I don't think it's something I can manage to do long-term. I need a diet where I'm not deprived and am hoping that WW may be the answer to that? I have been reading around some diaries in here and you all seem a lovely lot so I am off to the WW site to sign up for a month, then I shall *gulp* weigh myself and today will be the first day... wish me luck!!! :rolleyes: xxxxxx

Here to subscribe looking forward to reading

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone! I seem to flit from diet to diet and nothing seems to be working atm :( I got married in July and before that I did Slim and Save to get down to about 12 stone. However since coming back from honeymoon in August I can't seem to stick at anything and the weight is going up and up. I told myself I'd never do a vlcd again because life's too short lol and because I don't think it's something I can manage to do long-term. I need a diet where I'm not deprived and am hoping that WW may be the answer to that? I have been reading around some diaries in here and you all seem a lovely lot so I am off to the WW site to sign up for a month, then I shall *gulp* weigh myself and today will be the first day... wish me luck!!! :rolleyes: xxxxxx

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck Sweetie :) Any Questions, Please Ask! X

Sorry to hear you are feeling down.
If you find pp daunting I would suggest take one meal at a time. So start off with pointing your breakfast and weighing it etc. The following week weigh and point your breakfast and lunch and then the third week you will be pointing all three meals.it might be easier to ease yourself into the program. Hope that's a bit of a help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a really good idea Everton, thank you :) I am thinking I am going to go to Asda on Sunday and get a load of WW branded stuff - It's not ideal but while I get a feel for the system I think it might help me to see the points written on the container... I prefer to make meals from scratch but for the moment I need it to be as simple as possible... x

Hey Sweetie :) 'The Ringleader' is here! I would take things one step at a time, remember we can't run before we can walk! Everyone has been there, made the mistakes and got the T-shirt but we will be here for you every step of the way. Any questions, any problems, any rambles, please log on and post :) it'll be good to hear from you! X

Sorry to hear you were feeling that way, great you are set on starting back again. The points can seem daunting at first but you will soon get used to it just take your time at it as was already said. If you need to check propoints of anything just ask here one of us will know (Serena usually knows it all ;)) Just focus on one day at a time and you will fit into that dress. good luck

Hey Sweetie :) 'The Ringleader' is here! I would take things one step at a time, remember we can't run before we can walk! Everyone has been there, made the mistakes and got the T-shirt but we will be here for you every step of the way. Any questions, any problems, any rambles, please log on and post :) it'll be good to hear from you! X

Thanks lovely! I am going to sit down now and work out some meal ideas for next week - I am taking your diary name to heart as my mantra!!! :) x

Sorry to hear you were feeling that way, great you are set on starting back again. The points can seem daunting at first but you will soon get used to it just take your time at it as was already said. If you need to check propoints of anything just ask here one of us will know (Serena usually knows it all ;)) Just focus on one day at a time and you will fit into that dress. good luck

Thanks lovely! :)

Thanks lovely! I am going to sit down now and work out some meal ideas for next week - I am taking your diary name to heart as my mantra!!! :) x

Feel Free :) I love a good Mantra, can u see the others in my signature? X

So... I've signed up to WW online but apparently there was a sign up problem and I can't really access anything...rubbish!!! x

Oh No?!? When did u plan to start? X

Monday... so I've got time... wanted to work out my points tho etc and plan some meals. Also I've had payment confirmation from Paypal grr! x

I have some questions - this is where I become a pain!!

Does frying things in frylight add points? So if I fry mushrooms in fry light will they no longer be free? They are free right?

do herbs and spices have points?

X

Back