Will this work?!?

Shazzac62

I've tried vlcd before and can't stick it, I've got loads packs left. I went on holiday last week and gained 3 pounds, im a bridesmaid this sat and really want to lose those 3 for then. If i stick to 800cals a day on food will i still lose the same as i would on packs, i know its not a long term thing and i still take multivitamin every day and its only short term for this week do you think this would be ok?

For example today ive had a slim&save shake for breakfast, tin soup for lunch, banana apple &pear and small chicken salad for dinner all under 800cals im not starving soo??

No and it's not worth it when you have a big event coming up. You're in effect starving yourself. Last thing you want is to pass out at the wedding

Replacing packs with food just doesn't work. The chances are if you stick to any diet this week you'll shift at least a couple of lbs. if you don't will it really matter :)

I agree with Starlight. For the longer term you can use packs to replace a couple of meals a day in order to help with a low calorie diet, as suggested as an option by slim and save. So you could have a pack for breakfast and another for lunch, whilst eat a normal dinner etc. In this senario you are using the packs to help you to stick to 1200 calories a day (say) rather than doing a VLCD.

Back