WillBeSlimSarah's Diary of Slimness

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by WillBeSlimSarah, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. WillBeSlimSarah

WillBeSlimSarah New Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW (Old Points)
    Hey everyone.

I'm Sarah and I have decided it is high time i stop putting it off and actually lose some weight.

I have recently got engaged and am not going to be this size on our big day (I'd like the day to be big and not just me).

I used to be fairly active but have got into bad habits so I am hoping to hit the gym and play some sport.

I am going to be doing the old weight watchers as i have picked up the old books.

Any help and advice you can give me I'd be really greatful. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sarah :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. QtNutmeg

QtNutmeg Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    4st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hi Sarah!

Congratulations on your engagement!
    Welcome :) I'm still pretty new too but so far this is amazing site, everyone so supportive.
    Good luck with journey!

4. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Sarah,

Best of luck with WW. I Just started this week and will weigh in next tuesday. Any problems just check it out here ,the people are lovely and have tons of experience . If you can get back in to sports you enjoy you will reach your goal in no time .:love047:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.