• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Mitzy!

S: 10st7lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st13lb(8.84%)
Hey, ok so after having 4 weeks kinda sticking to CD & gaining 4lbs I have decided to join the forum for a lil bit of moral support!
I had lost 16lbs but seemed to had lost my way through the Easter holidays :17729:& really need to get back on track...... is this easier said than done!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If only we could bottle will power. This is what worries me about VLCD, I'm on my second attempt at one. I think they are great for losing weight fast but they don't teach us about will power or indeed changing our mind set to have a more 'normal' attitude towards food and eating. Good Luck I am sure you will get back on track x

Mitzy!

I had done really well & wouldn't even lick my fingers after dishing up the lil ones sweets however the Easter bunny forgot about the CD i had been sticking to religiously....... blaming the bunny and the friendship cake that I have a been growing & baking & growing again lol. Maybe we can help each others will power x

For sure. I have just finished week one and to be honest was thinking about not carrying on despite a very good weight loss this week, before finding this site. I have just been dumped last week by the love of my life. I had already ordered the diet and hadn't worked out how I would tell my partner - when he left I had no appetite so I thought was a good week to start. I really wanted to do 2 weeks of just shakes & bars then I planned to have 2 shakes and a protein meal for the following week. Maybe if we work together we could achieve our goals. Not texting my ex has taken great will power so I am hoping I can transfer that to not eating rubbish. What are your plans for getting on track?

lil_legs

Gold Member
S: 11st11lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.91%)
Aww hope your ok!! I started right after a break up too, miss him loads but see him every day in work, stayed friends and he keeps telling me how good I look. Should be a win but makes me want him more! We will get there though and I'm feeling much better about things x

Isn't it awful, but the thought of seeing him again and looking a lot better keeps me going a bit. I know we should lose weight for ourselves and I so agree with that but what is it they say "Revenge is living well". I feel much more motivated than I did earlier this evening, am optimistic for the weekend now. I need to make my mind catch up with ,y weight loss as wee, a mistake I made the last time I did this diet. Not sure how to go about that yet....

Cheers x today will b a challenge, it's my first day off work since I started, will need to keep very busy. Have done well so far and turned down an invitation for a booze up. Still resisting texting the ex so while I have this distraction and the willpower not to then I'm hopeful - one day at a time is my motto x I'm so tempted to have 2 shakes and a protein meal but I think that would slow everything down, but if it means not failing- i'll have a think about that. Have a nice day x how are you getting on with your diet ? X

Mitzy!

Morning, I am porridged already mm mmm mmmmm oh & my first pint of water consumed!!! Keeping yourself busy is the key, I know when I had my first day off work on the plan i divided my shakes in two so infact I had four (if that makes sense).....only made up half the packet each time I entered the kitchen, it actually worked!!!

Lil legs... how did you do your diary of loss??? I am useless at these kinda things lol... give me a chocolate bar and its a whole different story!!! x

Thanks x that is a really good idea I will spilt the shakes as well, good plan. I have also just arranged to go for a long walk with my daughter in the afternoon and I got a cancellation to get my face waxed this morning, so with any luck I will keep busy enough x I wouldn't mind learning about the diary thing as well. Good luck for you today xx

Mitzy!

If your out and about... take a big bottle of water. You'll be surprised just how much you drink without even thinking about it. The sun is out & the sky seems blue whoopppieeee. Enjoy!! (well not the face waxing but the rest of your day!!!) xx:giggle:

Yep will take lots of water - I always think the more you drink the more you lose. will make the most of today - I have to do a sleep over at work tomorrow which apart from not texting ex will be my biggest challenge eeek.... Off for some pain x enjoy your day x

I noticed a diary thing on the home page. will have another look. how you doing? I have had a shake, tried the porridge again, just can't do it x Am aiming to drink lots & lots today so far so good. I am going to do some cleaning now - need to occupy my mind struggling to resist the texting of th ex- oh heck it's hard xx

Mitzy!

Lil Legs..... This -

Restarted 27th April weighing 10 st 11..

(did cd last year and lost 15lb in 3 weeks - reaching 10 st 5)

Going to Turkey on 29th May - want to be at least 10 stone by then

Week 1 - 4/5/12 = -8lb
Week 2 - 12/5/12 = -1lb (5 days off plan - tut tut)
Week 3 - 18/5/12 =
Week 4 - 25/5/12 =

Mitzy!

The diary of your weight loss.....

Restarted 27th April weighing 10 st 11..

(did cd last year and lost 15lb in 3 weeks - reaching 10 st 5)

Going to Turkey on 29th May - want to be at least 10 stone by then

Week 1 - 4/5/12 = -8lb
Week 2 - 12/5/12 = -1lb (5 days off plan - tut tut)
Week 3 - 18/5/12 =
Week 4 - 25/5/12 =

Mitzy!

Well I have found it but its not showing hmmpphhh!!! Aww wellll. Having a good focused day so far, off to work in a bit which will help me NOT to pick this evening with the Saturday night tv. xx

Well I had a protein meal, poached chicken with cottage cheese and green salad - I had been for a very long walk so feel it should be ok. I am now going to drink lots then have an early night. hope your day has gone well x