Wind, lol!

jodidi

Silver Member
I've been doing red days for the last 2 weeks and have just started doing green again since wednesday. I noticed my stomach felt tight and uncomfortable and I just realised it is bloatedness (dont know if thats a word, lol). Its the green days I am doing, its trapped wind! When I started SW I started on green so didnt really notice but I have noticed it a lot since doing red. I am going to finish my green day today then I think I am going to switch to red tomorrow.

BTW any tips for the trapped wind situation would be much appreciated :D.

A ha good idea, I have some in the kitchen!

I get this too and i hate it! :( Its awful when im at work especially! Very uncomfortable! I did try doing red days but i wasnt losing any weight on them so im back to the green days, i just wish i didnt feel as bloated all the time!

I haven't had any bloating since I moved to EE.

I've eaten a packet of Scan Bran over the last 24 hours....so I daren't release any trapped wind - just in case, I was told that they made you 'GO' phew I certainly have today, LOL....

ah bless read through your scan bran thread earlier made me chuckle! i have done mainly green this week for the first time since i started and have noticed feeling bloated and the oh noticed the wind bless him!

Tesco do some trapped wind relief tablets that you chew after eating, they are pretty effective as they break down the bubbles in your stomach.

Tesco do some trapped wind relief tablets that you chew after eating, they are pretty effective as they break down the bubbles in your stomach.

Thanks for that info, ill def be having a look for them next time im in asda, which will probably be soon as i seem to always be in asda these days haha!

I've eaten a packet of Scan Bran over the last 24 hours....so I daren't release any trapped wind..

LOL, ive eaten some earlier on today myself and yes it has worked its magic and along with the peppermint tea and water I am not feeling so bloated now!

Thank you girl's for the info, I shall be getting some trapped wind tablets from Tesco for the next time!!!, X

Back