Wine - help!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Marie_D, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

How many points is it for a whole bottle of wine??

It used to be 7.5pts because it was listed as 2.5pts per large 250ml glass (admittedly this was a few years ago, lol), but now the measurement in my eog is 175ml, which says 2pts. Argh!! Now I don't know what to point it at.

I know different measurements will round off to the nearest half a point, so I don't know is 2.5pts for 250ml is still right...I'm hoping it is and that the 175ml measurement has just been rounded up to 2pts :eek:

HELP!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ok, according to a couple of posts on the WW site, wine is 1pt per 100ml.....so 7.5pts for the bottle....

4. MissusB

MissusB Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When I last looked on the ww site a small glass of wine was 2 points.

Hth x

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

A small glass being 175ml?? Which is where I get confused...if that's rounded UP to 2 points then it would make sense that it's 1pt per 100ml, but if it's rounded down then 1pt per 100ml is now wrong.

Hmm...I think for the sake of being able to drink the whole bottle without going over my points, I'm going to stick with the 1pt per 100ml rule....it worked for me when I did WW before, so I think I'll stick with it :)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh!...sorry MissusB - thank you for you reply :) :) :)

7. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    I'd go with 1 per 100mls :)
    :party0016: Enjoy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.