Winter Blues!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Big an Bouncy, 7 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Looking at the last few posts I think we have got the winter blues!Me too,just want bread, hot buttered toast,cake,sweet stuff!only started this week!omg:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i totally agree with you! the weather is getting everyone down - the snow is nice tos atrt of witha nd then it just becomes a real chore. getting out with the kids is a nightmare. i just want warm comfort food. sweet warm comfort food! can't wait for the sum to shine and spring to start. i usually love winter but its been so cold this year i've had enough.

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's the cold!! that's my excuse and I am sticking with it!

5. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel the same. Just had a stir fry for tea which I've been avoiding for 3 days and it was pants.
    I'm about to go and make a cous cous cake, plus I have a mini bottle of wine for later too.
    So far this week I've had 5 syns so I think I deserve the wine, and might even have the bag of malteasers I keep for emergencies! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.