Winter Warmer at work help needed...

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Hello lovely peps!
I am on day 3 of Exante after moving over from SW. It wasn't working for me and I think I need some time without any food choices at all to get my head straight!
i couldn't resist the winter warmer pack, I find it soooo much better than the shakes and soups and I'm getting on really well with it.
I have hit a snag though and I could do with any advice on what is best for me.
i work 3 days a week and its usually longish days. I have a tap that dispenses hot water but do not have access to a microwave. I have my first pack at 12 so can have a bar then but I usually have my 2nd pack at 4....what on earth can I do? My only thought is making the porridge into cookies but not sure that is advisable every day?
Stupidly, I didn't even think of work when I ordered it!
Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!

I have the same problem as you (no microwave at work) but I like the shakes so I have those there then a porridge/soup or carbonara once home. (And I don't like the bars)

Sorry, I've no suggestion really, but hopefully someone else will x

How about half the bar at 12, the other half at 4 then have a pack as soon as you get home?

Hey, with the porridge I got a costa coffee cup (take out variety) whack in some hot water but the lid on and leave for a couple of minutes and its good to eat ... Well good for me :D

Lucy - you are like an angel! Thank you!

Back