Wise words needed.....

I have been really bad this week, eaten everything in sight and was like an uncontrollable fiend! :eek:

I dont know what has got into me this week as i was on track for the last 5 weeks and lost 15lbs.

I know it will be a gain for me this week and I am really scared it will make me give up!

Wise words needed please! :(

What choice do you have but to go and face the scales and then carry on? The only thing worse than seeing a gain on the scales is seeing the gain plus all the extra pounds that will almost certainly follow if you give up ;)

So put it behind it, start afresh, plan your meals and look forward as there's certainly nothing you can do to change the past. One thing you probably should do though is think about what caused you to go off plan in the first place and have a strategy for how you are going to stop it happening again. Then at least you can get something positive out of the experience

One thing you probably should do though is think about what caused you to go off plan in the first place and have a strategy for how you are going to stop it happening again. Then at least you can get something positive out of the experience

I think this is a good idea, eve though I am not quite sure at the moment :confused:

You have done fantastic so far 15lbs in 5 weeks is amazing, everyone has a blow out and goes off plan. Get yourself to weigh in find out what damage has been done it will be a huge lesson in what happens when you go off plan. Its hard to stay on plan but you obviously want to loss some weight have you an occasion that you are looking forward to that you could focus on?

Back