1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish me luck

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kristell, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kristell

kristell Member

it's my first weigh in tonight. I will post results later
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. taureanbeaut

taureanbeaut Full Member

Hi Kristell!

All the best. I'm only on Day 4 and its going brilliantly so far!
    Mini likes this.
  4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Fingers crossed for you
    Good luck im sure you have done just fine!
    Mini likes this.
  5. kristell

kristell Member

:sigh: not lost a jot this week.

Well I think I probably have but today I have been really bloated and feel like I need to go to the loo but can't go properly (sorry if too much info! ;))

Yesterday I def was slimmer and my trousers fitted better but today just felt like a fat day.

Also I ate before going for weigh in so that didn't help!! Will not lose heart though I feel so much better :thankyou:for all your good lucks - Tomorrow is a green day!!
    Mini likes this.
  6. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    well keep up the good work Kristell, maybe you have retaind water or something?

Keep up the good work and you may be looking at a big loss next week!

I am green tomorrow too but then I do green almost everyday!
    Mini likes this.
  7. kristell

kristell Member

I'm doing green again today - it's a work day which is hard so I need my jacket potato at lunch I think to see me through the day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.