Wish me luck

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by alybongo, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Ok I'm off for a weekend away with the girlies tomorrow :D
    It is going to be hard as it is an all-inclusive hotel.:( I have planned to come off the diet and just stick to proteins.
    Hoping my will power stays strong. I will take my keto sticks to encourage me to stay on straight and narrow. In a way I wish I was'nt going, but we always have such good fun. Just wondering if the experience will be the same without alcohol ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    Good luck & enjoy alybongo!! I don't drink but luv a girlie get-together! Just don't think about it too much :)

4. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Ally. Just see it as damage limitation. If you stick to carb free you'll probably be fine. When I have had weekends away I found it better to keep having the shakes for the vitamins etc and to eat small amounts of meat and veg when necessary. Salads and roast dinners (minus potatoes) seem to be okay for me, and I have managed to keep in ketosis, although the weight loss isn't as great. Fear of having to get back into ketosis was enough to keep me to the protein :)

Hope that you have a lovely time away.

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Have a lovely weekend!

6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck - hope you have a great weekend!

7. dd1975

dd1975 Member

Good luck & have a great time!!

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have a great time don't worry about the alchol you can have just as much fun without.

9. Stacie86

Stacie86 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You may be interested to know that vodka and diet coke are carb free, although it is suggested you shouldn't drink in keotsis, know plenty of peopl who have done though.

Have great time xx

10. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck and have fun!

11. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Have a great time!

Stick to the proteins and veg and you;ll be ok.

Breakfast is a killer mind, but try to stay low carb and as low fat as possible. Poached egg's and perhaps a slice of Bacon?

When I was away I did eat some carbs and knew I was out of Ketosis as I started to feel hungry, but I guess I'm not too carb sensitive as if I ate a carb at lunchtime, I'd feel hungry mid afternoon, but by evening was back to feeling fine, so was obviously back in Ketosis.

Remember this is an unusual event. Don't go mad with all the food, but remember that life is for living too. Be sensible and promise to get back on our wagon on your return and you'll be fine.

Now scoot and have a boogie for me!

12. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have a great Weekend Allybongo!! :)

13. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Hi all, Well I'm back and absolutely knackered. All my good intentions went out of the window :break_diet:, but I have to say WHAT A WEEKEND !!!. I had a ball. Ate everything in sight and got incredibly drunk but now back on CD and sticking to it. I do not regret falling off the wagon as it was fantastic and I was able to wear the great tops I needed to slim for. :D Got loads of great comments after losing only 9lb so the incentive to continue is strong at the mo and my head is in the right place. I know by having this break (and further planned ones too) that the journey may take longer but for me it is important to get the balance right.
    Anyway dancing till 4am must have burned off something :rolleyes:

14. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just remember that there's nothing wrong with a journey that has a few pit stops planned into it - if it works for you good on ya Aly....
    Well done on having such a fab time as well xxxxxx

15. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

OK 1st WI this morning and managed to lose 2lb this week. :eek: Not sure how, but manged to get straight back on the wagon Monday morning. Still not in ketosis yet but hope that won't long.:rolleyes:

16. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey aly, glad to see you had a good weekend. And well done on your 2lbs woohooo how encouraging for you.

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.