Wish the women troubles would sort itself out warning TMI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kirsty2012, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I posted the other week on how i had not had a TOTM for over a year due to the injection and how now i was bleeding for a few hours then stopping for the day and starting the next or day after.

But the past few times i've been losing bigger clots and today while gardening, i got the dreaded cramps and found out i had lost a clot that was huge about 4inch by 4 inch. Has anyone else had this and did it settle down?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I hdnt had a period for about 3yrs (pill) but I think it was wk 3 I started it lasted 16 days , ive not seen anything for 7 days now. Sorry dosnt answer your question but thats what happened to me hunni.xx

4. abz

abz Gold Member

i have been one week on and one week off for the last six weeks. seems to be slowing down a bit. i'm not as heavy or as hormonal this week but still there and there's a few days to go yet as they now last a week too...

see your doc if you're worried about it hon. and that's one large clot!!

abz xx

5. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    i didnt have a period for 5 months and just had one recently which lasted almost 4 weeks! it was painful and very heavy considering my periods were always light! and i had clots literally if i moved i could feel it and it wasnt nice:(

u p's should settle down soon if not just go and see ur gp if you have any concerns! try not to do anything too strenous also x

6. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Thanks girls, did some googling and apperantly me having 4 kids could be to blame. The more you have had the larger the uterus and it has more room for the blood to pool when you are still hence the big clot, its not dangerous but could lead to been slightly anemic

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i have problems with my totm, always been heavy and long with lots of clotting. i had one that lasted 14 months continously and became very anemic. if there causing problems they can give you transexamic acid to stop the bleeding ( didnt work for me ) or primulut n which is taken day 19 to day 26 to regulate your cycle and make them lighter

8. lalliali

Diet:
    Cambridge!

14 months? that is a long time! x

9. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    yep and the doc didnt think it was a problem.
    luckily i was seen by a locum who gave me both lots of meds and ordered the blood tests that explained why i was so dog tired and could pass for a ghost

10. lalliali

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    aw hun r ur p's back to normal now?! glad the locum listened to u! im suprised the gp said thats normal! after 2 months i would have thought hmm! not normal!xx

11. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i have pcos so my p's are often up the left, go missing in action for a couple of months etc but on cambride they seem to be here ever other week, not exactly convinient but hey ho, will get there in the end

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.